likesshopping

Last day of Autumn today

Well, its the last day of Autumn today and we offically go into winter tomorrow :arghh:

Apparently the average temp this Autumn has been slightly higher than average at 22 degrees............its felt a bit cooler for me this year.

Wonder what sort of a winter we are going to get this year? last year it felt like it rained alot to me.

Sarah

Guest ali

funny how some us are going to experience 2 winters in 2012. God I was so happy at getting away from all the snow and cold weather:wacko:

Oh bugger I thought the winter had already started, we've spent are whole lives in the UK, its much colder there, so why are we feeling the cold here so badly.

Stuff it, I'm going to live in the car, its the only place with decent heating lol.

Nice yesterday and today looks good but most of the previous few weeks has been cold and wet, but then we do live in the hills (guy near us has started building an ark ...)

I heard some weather person on the radio banging on about it having been a warmer May than average ... and drier! Nearly choked when I heard that!

Jim

Guest neeks

our first aussie winter,and its a lot colder then i thought it would get

but on the other hand when your used to central heating and you dont have it here brrrrr im feelin the cold

still better the the uk tho

Oh bugger I thought the winter had already started, we've spent are whole lives in the UK, its much colder there, so why are we feeling the cold here so badly.

Stuff it, I'm going to live in the car, its the only place with decent heating lol.

Ha!! thats so funny - I feel like that alot of the time!! - OUr house feels so cold in the mornings and evenings

Thank heavens for partial underfloor heating - even on its last legs it still heats the middle of the family room, the bathroom and the kitchen and makes walking in bare feet quite pleasant when/if i have to pop to the loo in the middle of the night (runs on off-peak too). Having gas ducted fitted in less than 3 weeks, can't wait.

Haven't experienced a winter since December 2010 but we had insulation, double glazing and central heating then. Don't mind the cold too much when we get days like today with lovely sunshine.