Guest leanne800

Another Visa Granted!!!!!!!! :)

Guest leanne800

Hi

After getting our outstanding medical finalised Tuesday we're got our visa granted this morning.

It's a bit like previous post's have mentioned on the site we're not sure how we are supposed to feel at this moment other than there is a lot of hard work ahead starting with planning a reccie for August or October but there is the weather issue for August especially as we are using the reccie to sell the idea to a teenager.

Thank you to everyone on here for all your posts and help given so far I'm sure I'll have loads more of questions I will want to ask along the next part of our journey.

Leanne

Congratulations on your visa grant. To avoid your teenager saying, 'its so unfair' and 'I hate you, I hate you', best go for October or as late as poss in August.

Congratulations on getting your visa!

I would defo try and do a reccie in October, rather than August. The weather is alot cooler and we had a lot or rain last August - defo wont get that 'aussie' lifestyle feeling then.

Weather much better in October...more bright and sunny days.

Sarahx

Guest ali
    Hi

After getting our outstanding medical finalised Tuesday we're got our visa granted this morning.

It's a bit like previous post's have mentioned on the site we're not sure how we are supposed to feel at this moment other than there is a lot of hard work ahead starting with planning a reccie for August or October but there is the weather issue for August especially as we are using the reccie to sell the idea to a teenager.

Thank you to everyone on here for all your posts and help given so far I'm sure I'll have loads more of questions I will want to ask along the next part of our journey.

Leanne

hey hey, congratulations Leanne. I'm so happy that your medicals went through without any problems. It feels as if we're all classmates and we're graduating together. Good luck and hope your other plans go through without any problems. I guess see you guys down under. Very happy to have read this post.:smile:

Cheers:smile:

Ali

Guest leanne800

Thank you all

Reccie flights booked today for October :)

Now the real work begins!!! :unsure:

Congratulations on getting your visa granted.

We completed our medicals and police checks and was all sent off on Monday - we hope to hear soon from the DIAC.

Good luck with the reccie.

Natasha