Kangaroo Island log cabins?

Guest lyn

I am busy making plans to visit a few places with my folks when they come out in December/January this year. Kangaroo Island is on my list and I'm looking for recommendations for log cabin-style accommodation. Looking back through the older KI posts on here, there are some recommendations for Western KI Caravan Park which has a selection of log cabins.

Does anyone else recommend Western KI Caravan Park or any experience of any other good log cabins on the island?

Thanks

Lyn

Thank you. Will take a look at those. Have already seen the price of the ferry!!!!!!!! Yes, it is as much as the accommodation so will take a closer look at the Sealink brochure.

Many thanks

Lyn

Guest norah battie

My friend has a beautiful house not far from the ferry and winery. Its called Dudley villa and its gorgeous. Sleeps probably 8......highly recommended. just google the name