Guest lyn

Kangaroo Island log cabins?

Guest lyn

I am busy making plans to visit a few places with my folks when they come out in December/January this year. Kangaroo Island is on my list and I'm looking for recommendations for log cabin-style accommodation. Looking back through the older KI posts on here, there are some recommendations for Western KI Caravan Park which has a selection of log cabins.

Does anyone else recommend Western KI Caravan Park or any experience of any other good log cabins on the island?

Thanks

Lyn

Guest leeannekays

I'm interested in recommendations on this as well.

Leeanne x

the price of the ferry can be almost as much as the accommodation, don't forget to factor that into your overall costs x

Guest mez10

Check out the Sealink broucher, you get discount on the price of the ferry if you book with them and they have some really nice cabins.

We have have always stayed at Raven Cottage in Vivonne Bay on KI..... a great little place!!

Check it out....http://www.ravencottage.com.au

Dan

Guest lyn

Thank you. Will take a look at those. Have already seen the price of the ferry!!!!!!!! Yes, it is as much as the accommodation so will take a closer look at the Sealink brochure.

Many thanks

Lyn

If you can get your hands on the Entertainment Book they usually have some sort of deal in it for the ferry.

Guest norah battie

My friend has a beautiful house not far from the ferry and winery. Its called Dudley villa and its gorgeous. Sleeps probably 8......highly recommended. just google the name