Guest BrianS

Removals

Guest BrianS

Can anyone recommend a removalist, that doesn't mind stairs, moving out of our unit and have big items ( queen bed couch etc) that is too heavy for just myself to shift.

Hi Brian

We used Complete removals they were great we moved from a single story to a double story with upstairs living, they organised a hoist lift and lifted all the furniture over the balcony, L shape sofa, double american fridge freezer King bed and dinign table and chairs etc the crew were great, my friend also used them to move a few larger items from her unit to a home and they were equally good. The details are:

[TABLE=class: contact-us]

[TR]

[TD]Phone 08 8358 0212 or 0410 575 560 or 0410 575 560 (to speak with Alex, he is truly helpful)[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Email alex@completeremovals.com.au

Good luck with the move.

Kim[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Guest toniew

Hi,

I've used Safeco Storage and Removals before and highly recommend them. Their number is 08 8345 1588.

"Tyke sniffs"..................... and dislikes the smell of fresh spam on a morning.................

Especially as he's looking for recommendations. I'm sure the OP is quite capable of looking through the yellow pages (or whatever it is in Oz) to find a list of removers, but what he wants are places that people on here have used and are happy with.

BrianS - the only removers I've used in Oz were Grace, who dealt with my container. They were really good but are probably a bit expensive for what you are after. If you do find someone you are happy with make sure you leave a recommendation as we will be needing someone ourselves when we have built our house.

Guest BrianS

Strangely don't post on here much at all really, no idea why though it could be so much fun,

Been nearly 3 months since the move and we did actually use safeco, who my partner tells me did everything fantasticly and were reasonably priced, apart from turning up a bit late due to another job.