Guest pitrat

new to site

Guest pitrat

Hi everyone, only found this site last week and just thought i would post a short message, initially was a shock reading how many people looking at coming home but hey all people different! I'm a heavy diesel fitter/train engineer and my wife (who is Australian) is a pharmacist and we have no kids! Just waiting for my sub 100 visa to be granted and hopefully be in Adelaide by end Feb. Just wondering if anyone has any contacts in the pharmacy world or the railways, diesel fitting, just seem to be falling into agency hands and don't seem to get any reply's from e-mails, looking to do fifo work when settled.

Steve.

Guest Guest75
    Hi everyone, only found this site last week and just thought i would post a short message, initially was a shock reading how many people looking at coming home but hey all people different! I'm a heavy diesel fitter/train engineer and my wife (who is Australian) is a pharmacist and we have no kids! Just waiting for my sub 100 visa to be granted and hopefully be in Adelaide by end Feb. Just wondering if anyone has any contacts in the pharmacy world or the railways, diesel fitting, just seem to be falling into agency hands and don't seem to get any reply's from e-mails, looking to do fifo work when settled.

Steve.

Hi Steve,

Good luck on the visa application.

I'm sure you will find work on the railways here.

Unfortunately most employers want to actually meet you so don't be too disheartened at the moment.

Good luck!

Hello and welcome.

It may seem as though a lot of people are planning to come back to the UK but don't forget there are hundreds more who are very happy here and because they don't have much to say or no longer need information they probably don't come on here or post very often.

A few of us hang around to chat maybe because we can still remember how helpful this forum was for us on the journey when we were full of mundane questions (which had probably been asked many times before) and how someone took the trouble to answer us!

Guest chooklady

Welcome! This is a great site and has been very helpful to me. Adelaide is quite small and it's not uncommon for people to get into t heirpreferred industry through someone cousin's daughters husband!

Don't be put off by us lot coming 'home'. Very individual personal reasons for the most part

Good Luck with everything