Guest ReadyPenny

Barista Courses

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi Guys

Do any of you know if there are any 1 day barista courses in Adelaide? I would like to buy one for a birthday pressie. It's just to help someone make better coffee at home with their machine, you know, the whole frothy, silky milk thingy???? :biglaugh:

thanks!

Mandy

I think the member on here that posts as jtct recently went on one - I'm sure I remember her mentioning it! Might be worth dropping her a PM?

Guest ReadyPenny
    I think the member on here that posts as jtct recently went on one - I'm sure I remember her mentioning it! Might be worth dropping her a PM?

Great!! Thanks Diane, will do

Guest Purple

Check out groupon, scoopon, cudo, deal2day, livingsocial etc as I've seen barista courses on them quite a lot.

Guest BrianS

Also try la crema / coffee craft on south road near the tram overpass

Sent a (PM) in reply to this. The course I did was at the place that supplies coffee to our cafe (Aroma in Klemzig) They may do courses privately - try phoning them on 8261 9699. It was good for understanding how their machines worked and for getting the basics. Check out some of the other suggestions too - they may be more suitable for a 'present'

Jane