capers1

Play Dates Moana

Hi

Weve now been in Adelaide for just over 5 weeks. My children go to Moana primary school. I have an 8 year old girl and a 5 year old boy. Just wondered if anyone had children of a similar age who would like to meet up?? The children seem to have settled in well but are missing meeting up with friends out of school Thanks Michelle

Hi

Weve now been in Adelaide for just over 5 weeks. My children go to Moana primary school. I have an 8 year old girl and a 5 year old boy. Just wondered if anyone had children of a similar age who would like to meet up?? The children seem to have settled in well but are missing meeting up with friends out of school Thanks Michelle

Hi Michelle,

I think I met your husband last week at work, and I believe we have mutual friends in Aldinga Beach. We live in Seaford Meadows, and have two boys aged 5 and 6. We would love to meet up too, so please give us a shout if you are interested. (We also know Sharon and her lovely family)

Speak soon

Sarah

Guest RobJ1978

Hi!

I have two girls 8&3 and we are moving to moana at end of september, currently in seaford rise. would love to meet out of school.

Nic x.

Hi Michelle,

I think I met your husband last week at work, and I believe we have mutual friends in Aldinga Beach. We live in Seaford Meadows, and have two boys aged 5 and 6. We would love to meet up too, so please give us a shout if you are interested. (We also know Sharon and her lovely family)

Speak soon

Sarah

Hi Sarah would love to meet up will pm my mobile :-)-