Consumer Rights

Guest vikkiann

Guest vikkiann

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place or not!

I bought a bin from a deal website on 26th July but have heard nothing. No bin, no refund, no answer to emails and their phone number doesn't work!

Can so someone tell me where I stand?

The company is based in Melbourne. Can my bank issue a refund?

I ment to ask them today but got side tracked.

It's only $59 but it's the principle of how bad their customer service is.

Thanks

Vikki

Guest tinkham_lee

I know a lot of the scoopon/cudo deals, delivery can take up to about 8 weeks, have a look at the fine print in the advert, it will tell you in there how long to expect delivery to take. they often don't contact you to tell you the item has been dispatched. if you still haven't received it after the time stated in the advert, then you can contact the deal company

Guest vikkiann
The other thing that works is to go onto the company's Facebook site and put something on there - I have found some companies respond quicker to that than emails as it is a more "public" complaint!

Funnily I did that on Sunday night and even more amazingly so had someone else.

They responded on that today and I even got an email from them.

Such awful service, I won't be using them again.

I didn't buy from them because it was cheap though, it was because I'd never seen the bin before. Never mind, I'll stick to the shops in future. Lesson learnt.

Guest Pennywise Rentals

As previously advised, always pay with a credit card on internet and phone purchases. You can always file a chargeback with your bank of goods aren't received. People don't realise this is the safest way to trade online