Adaobijoy

How is happy valley and Aberrfoyle park

Hi , just trying to find out more about happy valley,Aberfoyle park and flagstaff.how good is it for families with children ?

Any ideas about average rental for 4-5 Bed houses in these areas?

Great area - but I'm biased as we live in Aberfoyle Park. Plenty of parks, schools, swim centre, sports ground and a large shopping centre. Also has a park n ride for buses to the city and only 20 minutes from the beach/Marion shopping Mall. We like to head South to Port Noarlunga, McLaren Vale, Aldinga and the wide open beaches that you can drive on too and you're not far from the Main South Road.

Not sure about houses with 5 beds but 4 shouldn't be a problem although not a huge amount on offer. Flagstaff Hill and Craigburn Farm are nice areas too but Craigburn is a newer suburb and is more expensive. There are some larger houses around Flagstaff Hill Golf Course but generally older properties. Both have schools etc but although FH has a small shopping centre there are no shops at Craigburn and you need a car to access most amenities.

http://www.realestate.com.au/rent/in-aberfoyle+park%2c+sa+5159%3b+/list-1

lots of 3 beds available

Edited by jtct

Guest jaffa

Hi

I have lived and brought up my kids for the last 13years in Happy Valley. Kids now 19 and 22. We started off renting here then decided to build.We love the area 20km to city, 10mins to some beaut beaches,shopping close by,lots of green open spaces and good schools in vacinity.PM me if you need any help. rentals in HV go for about $290-$310wk for 3/4 bedders.

Enjoy your search. I love the Southern suburbs.