Sign in to follow this  
Guest kourtney

Army cadets

Guest kourtney

hey, my family are hoping to move to Adelaide but i was just wondering whether they do army cadets there because when we leave the UK that's one thing i will miss????:smile:

Guest leemina

There are army cadets over here. My son's got the info somewhere, think you can go for a looksie before you sign them up. My son is thinking of joining after xmas.

Hey Kourtney,

My son went to a the Warradale barracks (south....might not be where you end up but, if not, you have Diane's links to help you :notworthy:)

They are lovely there, very welcoming and they allow you time to see if it's for you but if you do join them the cost is pretty negligible, they go on some awesome-sounding camps and you meet some great kids - but it sounds like you already know all that! Don't know if it's different to UK army cadets though :cool:.

I don't know how old you are but it's kinda nice if you join your local barracks because you might meet other kids from your school.

Or how about trying Air or Sea cadets? Just for a change? :biggrin:

So there's something you won't have to miss! Good luck.

LC

Guest kourtney

thank you for all the information.... i now know i have nothing to worry about :smile:xxxx