Northern Mick

Hotels recommendations in Melbourne CBD?

Hello all

I'm having a long weekend in Melbourne in March and was wondering if anyone could recommend any nice/good value hotels that they have stayed in themselves?

I'm taking my girlfriend so it needs to be half decent :biggrin: but my budget can't really stretch to luxurious 5 star accommodation!

Also, I have an Entertainment Book so would be interested to know if anyone has booked a hotel through that website. Did you save any money using your Entertainment Member Card?

Thanks in advance for any help help guys

Guest Guest5035
    Hello all

I'm having a long weekend in Melbourne in March and was wondering if anyone could recommend any nice/good value hotels that they have stayed in themselves?

I'm taking my girlfriend so it needs to be half decent :biggrin: but my budget can't really stretch to luxurious 5 star accommodation!

Also, I have an Entertainment Book so would be interested to know if anyone has booked a hotel through that website. Did you save any money using your Entertainment Member Card?

Thanks in advance for any help help guys

my wife and sis in law are there for the next 2 days they are staying in http://www.hotelcauseway.com.au/ , they have gone on the Overlander Train and it arrives later today, i'll repost when i know. If you need a great travel agent see Zak in Harvey World Travel at West Lakes shopping mall

stevo

Edited by Guest5035

Guest Guest5035
    Let me know your budget and approx dates and I will let you know the best hotel

Bet its called "The PIA Hotel":wink:

Stevo

Guest Guest5035
    my wife and sis in law are there for the next 2 days they are staying in http://www.hotelcauseway.com.au/ , they have gone on the Overlander Train and it arrives later today, i'll repost when i know. If you need a great travel agent see Zak in Harvey World Travel at West Lakes shopping mall

stevo

they think the hotels spot on great location great room, brekkie included $149 a night, 6 minute walk from rail station, the seat on the train cost $66 and the food on the train was cheap

stevo

We stayed at the Travelodge on the south bank, great spot reasonable and a good breakfast. Its right on the river and close to restaurants bars and city centre.