Guest sunnysideup

Saturday afternoon Seniors Soccer team - Western Suburbs

Guest sunnysideup

Adelaide Wanderers wish to invite all past and present players to join us again for our 2013 campaign in the Premier League (A’s, B’s and C’s).

We are also looking for new, quality players who want to be part of a good family club, we have a mixture of English, Scots, Irish, Aussies have our own clubhouse and great facilities and excellent social for the family.

When: Tuesday, 22 January 2013, 6.30pm sharp

Where: Matheson Reserve, Findon (Parking available on Buccleuch Ave or Dominion Ave)

Note: Please bring runners and boots and plenty of water

If you want more info call me on 0414 335152

Hey, just wondering if you know when your first pre seasons games will be and is there trials or anything before that. I'm currently training/playing with a team down south but looks like it might be going under so no team this year. I live in the city so would be interested in finding something else should this happen. I'm going to be away for the next 2 weeks so wouldn't be able to get down to the club for a couple of weeks. Cheers

Guest sunnysideup
    Hey, just wondering if you know when your first pre seasons games will be and is there trials or anything before that. I'm currently training/playing with a team down south but looks like it might be going under so no team this year. I live in the city so would be interested in finding something else should this happen. I'm going to be away for the next 2 weeks so wouldn't be able to get down to the club for a couple of weeks. Cheers

Hi, we have started training every Tuesday & Thursday 6.15 till 8pm

list of games scheduled from the 16th February and every weekend until the season starts in April,

give me a call if you want 0414 335152, we have a few Irish lads at the club already and we are very a social bunch.

Hi, we have started training every Tuesday & Thursday 6.15 till 8pm

list of games scheduled from the 16th February and every weekend until the season starts in April,

give me a call if you want 0414 335152, we have a few Irish lads at the club already and we are very a social bunch.

thanks for that. I should find out tonight what's happening with the other team. Sound like it could be. Good fit though, if the other didn't go ahead I wasn't gonna bother going out this year but read a bit about your team and it sounds good

Guest sunnysideup
    thanks for that. I should find out tonight what's happening with the other team. Sound like it could be. Good fit though, if the other didn't go ahead I wasn't gonna bother going out this year but read a bit about your team and it sounds good

Come down anyway, its closer for you and I know you will enjoy it.

That would be seaford ?

lets hope the team survives ...this keeper come out player wants to stay with his mates

Me to D! Can't make it down tonight so just waiting to hear what comes out of it. Surely they can come up with something