Please help pipe fitter butt fusion electrofusion

Guest chelsea10

Guest chelsea10

Hi my names joe im 27 years old iv been in adelaide afew months now and aus 13 can anybody put me in touch with any pipe layers? Iv phoned pipe laying firms after pipelaying firms sent resumes after resumes and applyed for job after job and seem to be getting anywhere. Iv been civil labouring for a while through labour hire companys but yet to find any thing permenant work please can anyone help me??!!?

• 2 months later...

Have you tried Bench? They do Gas pipe main laying? MR was gas main layer and got all jobs through SOS employment agency and Randstad contact Shaun Mansell.. got offered permanent work through them. Also found a post someone had reccommended Active Tree Services, apparantly they're always recruiting but offer permanent work...good luck.