help with short term accommodation please!!!!!!

Guest edenfieldpoms

Guest edenfieldpoms

Hi, can anyone help us please we are a family of 4 desperately looking for short term furnished accommodation, we arrive 12th june and want to rent for 6 to 8 weeks. We have 2 children, boy aged 5 and girl aged 13.

Areas we are looking at are port noarlunga south, seaford, seaford meadows or moana. Looking at no more than $600 a week.

If anyone can help I would really appreciate it as I am fed up of sitting infront of the computer, my head hurts!

thanks in advance

april:arghh:

Check out the Renting & Real Estate section under 'Accommodation'. There are two or three PIA members on here who offer short-term accommodation for newcomers to Adelaide; they might not be in exactly the areas you're thinking of, but I think they're not too far away as the crow flies. It's worth checking them out anyway. Nowhere's too far from anywhere else around Adelaide. It's easy to get around, once you've got wheels. Don't stress about it. Something's bound to come up. All the best! barbx

Guest edenfieldpoms
Check out the Renting & Real Estate section under 'Accommodation'. There are two or three PIA members on here who offer short-term accommodation for newcomers to Adelaide; they might not be in exactly the areas you're thinking of, but I think they're not too far away as the crow flies. It's worth checking them out anyway. Nowhere's too far from anywhere else around Adelaide. It's easy to get around, once you've got wheels. Don't stress about it. Something's bound to come up. All the best! barbx

Thanks for that, all of them are booked up for when we want to come out, thanks april

Guest Guest75

Good luck on your search - it really seems as if people are coming out in waves!!!!

Are a lot of visas given around a certain time???

We could have been booked out 10 times over on certain / sparse times of the year but the other 6 to 9 months are quiet!!!

No wonder some are packing up their furnished rentals!!!

Guest Wellse

Have a look on Stayz website, if you are staying for 6 or so weeks you will probally get a discount, we did it coming over emailed them with our budget and situation, similar time of year to you, and got somewhere at a reduced rate, think it helps its winter here! Goodluck

• 3 weeks later...
Guest edenfieldpoms

Thanks everyone for your advice and help, I have now secured a short term rental in seaford. Thanks a lot, can't wait to get out to oz now