Going Mad......!!!!

Guest graandjac

Guest graandjac

:arghh:Just when at last EVERYTHING to do with the house sale was going well.........just a quick fill in, full asking offer accepted on the 18th Nov 07, just as the credit crunch kicked in so our buyers had a little hastle due to very unfortunate circumstances getting a mortgage.

All sorted, the mortgage offer comes through with the wrong house name on it - ours is Westside it has Westerleigh on it so back it went.

Thats it all done.... lets exchange......oh no we live in a chalet bungalow our bedroom has en-suite which we have totally re-built new shower new well everything inc. re-skimmed all walls and ceilings and fitted a new velux. Being a roofer i have re-slated the roof and relpaced the weather board with tile hanging.

:chatterbox:So now the bloody valuation surveyer wants to see the planning permission and building regs for our loft conversion:arghh:. Read my lips we don't have a loft conversion it's a chalet bungalow from the day it was built .......yes it is a loft conversion he says..............and not budging - any surveyers out there that can help with this one?:arghh:

Cheers Graham

Guest Django

Hi Graham,

What an ar$3h0ie:arghh: Agree with Ian though saw the plank the details of the place you bought and show him its the same. If not send the boys round to beat some sense into him.:mad:

Pete

Guest louiesmum

How bl**** frustrating!! Bet you feel like screaming & thats putting it mildly! Agree with Ian if you have the original plans or if you wld be able to get hold of them!! But I know what you mean its just one thing after another that holds it all up! Hope you get it sorted soon. Keep us posted

Guest steve&tracy

Hi Graham what a t*** hope you get it sorted A.S.A.P who needs enemies when you get idiots like that.Like to see his face when you get the original documents.

Good luck

Guest Guest75

All these things we keep putting in your way and you still seem determined to move here!!!:goofy::goofy:

Kidding............ You seem to be having a little "fun" of your own there.

If everything in the internal structure is the same date it is not an extension.

Call for a meet with twit surveyor on roof,loosen a few tiles and show him the internal roof structure - job sorted...............if not he might slip on one of the said removed tiles.........job sorted.:)

Guest swampo

OMG that's bloody awful. Is there any end in sight? Really do feel for you both the pressure and stress must be dreadful. Lets hope that someone in their right mind will see sense! Fingers crossed for you. Keep us posted. Need you over there when we go on validation visit in May.

Guest swampo

OMG that's bloody awful. Is there any end in sight? Really do feel for you both the pressure and stress must be dreadful. Lets hope that someone in their right mind will see sense! Fingers crossed for you. Keep us posted. Need you over there when we go on validation visit in May.

Guest Libby1971

:arghh::arghh::arghh:

So sorry that this a*sehole is determined to annoy you. Maybe he hopes that out of desperation to get here, you will offer him a place in a suitcase (bet it gets oushed out of the plane somewhere over the ocean).

Fingers crossed, it will be worth it, sipping vino collapso from an IKEA cup on the beach.

Thinking of you

Libby

Guest graandjac

:idea:Right the plan of attack is....i have copied a set of the house details from when we brought it in 2000 which mentions in more than one place that the main bed room has en-suite and walk in wardrobe, have sent one set to our agent and the buyer ( who bless them are so sorry for the cock up) came round to collect another set . So attack from all angles , then on Tuesday get down the local planning office to see if there is a set of plans from when the house was built , get a copy and stick them so far up his a** you will hear the scream in Adelaide.:jiggy: The bit that is most frustrating is that the mortgage provider wont let me, our agent or my soliciter have any contact with said surveyer, all it needs is a get together to point out the facts......job done move on with our life:(.

Jac asked the question this week " is this ment to be"....!!!!!!!:confused:......Cheers Graham

Guest Libby1971

stick them so far up his a** you will hear the scream in Adelaide.

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Just let me know when to listen out for this! I expect to see the headlines. Well done for the attack plan, thinking of you.

Libby :jiggy:

Guest Guzzler&Sas

g'day mate

you think you have problems? completely lost my swing with the driver, slicing like a demon at the moment. At the end of the day, it is only a house and your future at stake here; keep focused and positive .... and don't do anything too hasty!

Tell Jac, it is meant to be, but these are just very small obstacles in the much bigger picture of starting a new life in Oz.

Chin up

Guzzler

Guest Guzzler&Sas
Keith,

That certainly puts it all in perspective !!! I feel for you

keep smiling Gra

Thank you Ian for your kind words,typical Graham's always thinking of the trivial things in life, he's got to realise there are people worse off than himself,

Guzzler

Guest louiesmum

Hey Gra Jac

It certainly is ment to be!! These things are just sent to try us! Next week it will all be sorted & there will be a surveyor wandering around east sussex with avery strange walk!! See you the other side, if not before for a beer or two!!

Guest Nicky&Andy

hi , we do feel for you, similar thing happened to us, but to do with so say a moving roof,(load of crap) said we had to knock £3,000.00 off price so new buyers could get it done, he even had the cheek to cut a grate hole in our felt.

:mad:

we told them to f/ off and told the agent to put it back on the market, the couple signed for it the next day.(cheeky b.....ds, nice try..not)

3yrs on the roof has never been done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest graandjac

:biglaugh:Thanks guys, keith not sure your suggestion will help but if nothing else you make me laugh mate, keeping our chins up after the usuall "group support session":notworthy:. Whoever said emigrating was easy........and we thought waiting for the TRA result was stressfull. Cheers Gra & Jac