IETLS Tests

Caz and Ian

Hi Caz and Ian

You are correct it was the hardest one out of the three. They do get harder so leave more time for the final one. If you go online there are lots of test you can do. Also a handy hint is to forget everything you know about the text subject just use the info given in the text. I know this may sound obvious but in one of my questions I disagreed with the text but I had to forget that and just use what was in the text.

There is a lot of inference in the text as well as it's testing you understanding of the vocabulary. My final text was on the philosophy and futureology of scientology sound madness but as I said give literal answers and use inference.

(using these hints I passed first time 8.)

Good luck

Kathy