Oldies Meet Up!!

mottie

So.......after 3 successful meet ups for us oldies, I thought I'd put a date out there and see if everyone is free to meet up again

How about Saturday 11th May at 2pm at West Beach Sailing Club:biggrin: Hopefully it wont be too cold:biggrin:

See you there ......and hopefully some new faces too

Edited by mottie

Guest Claire-n-tel
Since our host and hostess from yesterday can't make the 11th, could we change the date?

I doubt they're bothered but it would be sad not to see Tel. Oh and Claire, of course :embarressed:!

:wubclub:

He He!

We are going to be away most of the time between the 11th and 28th of may (mummsie coming!!:jiggy::jiggy:) So if it must be the 11th i guess we'll cope without coming, i can weep on Ma's shoulder all afternoon!.......

How about we make it either the end of April (27th) or we can do the end of June (we have relatives coming over beginning of June with young kids so cant really bring them along..defeats the oldies theme!:biggrin:) Or we can leave it for a while! We dont mind just want everyone to come along for a good old chin wag.....let me know your thoughts :wink:

Guest Claire-n-tel
How about we make it either the end of April (27th) or we can do the end of June (we have relatives coming over beginning of June with young kids so cant really bring them along..defeats the oldies theme!:biggrin:) Or we can leave it for a while! We dont mind just want everyone to come along for a good old chin wag.....let me know your thoughts :wink:

Hey Guys!

I think you should probably go with your original date, seems everyone else could make it and we are fairly bogged down with stuff at the moment!

No, No, don't weep, we'll catch up at the picnic!:biglaugh:

Claire & Tel :wubclub:

Guest Claire-n-tel
Saturday 11th May it is then.....sorry you cant make it Claire-n-tel you will be missed but... you could always bring mummsie along!!!

:wink:

Oooh....theres a thought! :idea: maybe......although i'll have to frisk her for any baby photos first!:biglaugh: