paulandkerry

Suburbs - SA's Median House Prices for March 2013 Quarter

Hi All,

I recently came across REISA's (the Real Estate Institute of South Australia) Median House Prices for the March 2013 Quarter.

I found this interesting myself and thought it would be useful for those making the move and also those already in Adelaide to see how their suburb ranks!

I've put the link below - hope it works!

www.reisa.com.au/documents/item/379

Kerry

If you can't access the link PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you the PDF document (10 pages). I tried to up load it to the post but it said it exceeded the permitted capacity.

Or go to http://www.reisa.com.au, click Public Info, Property Research, Median House Prices and the March 2013 Quarter (there are also the 2012 and 2011 Quarters available).

Happy reading!

The main problem with quarterly figures for small areas (a single suburb) is that sometimes the number of homes sold is so small that the figures become meaningless. This can lead to big fluctuations quarter on quarter. So treat the figures with caution. Annual figures would be more reliable, but even then the number of sales can be very small.