Guest Adelaide_bound

Looking for *all* furniture :)

Guest Adelaide_bound

Hopefully we have a rental sorted now, but we basically have 0 furniture, and its completely unfurnished, so are on the hunt/scavenge etc for anything and everything.

So, thought if anyone on here is looking to sell anything to give us a shout as it might be a quick sale for you :D Can't guarantee we will take every/anything as it were, but like I say at the moment it is going to be very empty, so all things considered at the moment - we're not looking for high end stuff though to be honest, so if its really gorg stuff probably not our kind of level (equally not looking for absolute horrid stuff lol).

Anway, thought I'd pop up a post in case anyone is listing on gumtree and looking for buyers :)

Cheers

AB

Guest Sarah Bradley

You might try popping into to the Lions Charity Shed on Sturt Road up towards Blackwood they have loads of stuff including appliances. They are open on Saturday mornings and the prices are very reasonable.

Can I just say, YAY, you are finally in Adelaide. And only a few months before we arrive!

We'll be in Glenelg :)

Sorry for thread hijack :cute:

Guest Adelaide_bound

Thanks guys :) go ahead and hijack snifter, tis fine lol :)

Will check then out, thanks for the heads up sarah :)

Have you pics/dimensions rich and what sort of price? :) oh, and where abouts are you? :)

Cheers