Sallyh

urgent- friend needs house somewhere between Unley and Belair

Anyone breaking a lease / moving out of a place in this area? Have a friend who desperately (in the next 3 weeks) needs a house in this area - her description is:

Anywhere between unley- Belair 3beds min up to $480 a week will go west to Winston ave/south rd.

Please message me urgently or post on the thread.

The agent has recommended them for renewal but the landlord wants to renovate the house so they have just been given notice a week ago that the lease won't be renewed. :( They have a young family so it's really stressful and worrying for them that they have nowhere to go. Advice also welcome please.

Can't help with accommodation but can they ask the agent (to check with the landlord) whether they will give them a one month extension to vacate? Unless they have "specific" work schedule for their vacating date then they might be ok with it.

Guest Adelaide_bound

I know its not ideal, but can recommend brownhill creek caravan park for a temp. solution - they have very nice cabins (we didn't stay in one ourselves). The staff, and longer term 'campers' are extremely friendly and helpful :)

And lots of room for kids to run around :) sorry can't be of more help - fingers crossed, we know exactly how it feels at the moment!

Hi Sally,

Looking at the date and the 3-week limit, I'm assuming your friends have found a place. If not, perhaps they could contact me about a place that might just suit them.

Anyone breaking a lease / moving out of a place in this area? Have a friend who desperately (in the next 3 weeks) needs a house in this area - her description is:

Anywhere between unley- Belair 3beds min up to $480 a week will go west to Winston ave/south rd.

Please message me urgently or post on the thread.

The agent has recommended them for renewal but the landlord wants to renovate the house so they have just been given notice a week ago that the lease won't be renewed. :( They have a young family so it's really stressful and worrying for them that they have nowhere to go. Advice also welcome please.