Next step!

kev'liz

Hi all!

Sorry it's been awhile since we posted anything:) Just an update, we did the reccie back in December 2012 (and loved it!) and had a bit of trouble with the stupid ielts. I am dyslexic and even with special arrangements had trouble passing. I took the first test in march and I am pleased to say, I passed last week after the 4th attempt!! We have submitted our Assessment with ANMAC.

Finally things are moving forward!

Advice to anyone having the same trouble is don't give up x

Good luck ;)

Hi all!

Sorry it's been awhile since we posted anything:) Just an update' date=' we did the reccie back in December 2012 (and loved it!) and had a bit of trouble with the stupid ielts. I am dyslexic and even with special arrangements had trouble passing. I took the first test in march and I am pleased to say, I passed last week after the 4th attempt!! We have submitted our Assessment with ANMAC.

Finally things are moving forward!

Advice to anyone having the same trouble is don't give up x

Good luck ;)[/quote']

What great news congratulations, reminds me of the saying "if at first you don't succeed try, try again"

Where in Adelaide are you hoping to settle?

We were initially looking at seaford, but after the reccie, we would consider other areas like south gawler and mt barker areas.

to be honest it will depend on where the jobs are and for the first year of finding out feet may move once we get to know south Australia better :)

Guest MandiMR2

Congratulations on the IELTS, I've been there, its so stressful & that 2 week wait for the results is torture!! now you can tick that box & move onto the next!!! best of luck with rest of your application & yes keep telling yourself never give up...it will be worth it! :smile: