Josie

Glenelg dentist recommendation??

Hi there,

I'm trying to find a trustworthy Glenelg (or close to Glenelg) based dentist - preferably one associated with Medibank??? I have a list of Medibank ones around the area but would really like a recommended one as we've had bad experiences in the past and my husband has a deep seated fear of them....

Thanks lots x

Guest Claire-n-tel

Hi Josie!

Hubby is out at mo but i'll check who he went to, he was really good, Tel thought he needed 2 fillings and the dentist actually told him he only needed one!He was really nice apparently.

Hi Josie!

Hubby is out at mo but i'll check who he went to, he was really good, Tel thought he needed 2 fillings and the dentist actually told him he only needed one!He was really nice apparently.

Wow!Who is that ?Most go in for a simple Check up and end up taking out a second Mortgage for root canals and the like!Someones gotta finance their next Porche!:wink:

Guest Claire-n-tel

ok it was Dr Jai Soin at 8 waterloo street. i know.....dentist who doesn't find6 fillings you need!...:notworthy:

Thank you so much! A friendly dentist who is gentle on the wallet sounds perfect! I'll pop in tomorrow. Thanks again. X

Guest Sarah Bradley

I'm with Medibank too, we have been with Smiles are Us on Marion Road and have been very pleased with the service and the prices.