BillyJo

Hi Everyone!

Hi there....My family and me have started the whole visa process via agent John Adams at Immigration2oz.

Hoping to share some thoughts with you folk on here as we are committed to making the move now after many a late night chat about the state of our country (Britain/Scotland).

Huge blend of confusion, excitement, emotion and surrealism at the mo!!

Looking forward to getting stuck into these boards........see you all around yes.gif

Billy

Guest css

How exciting. When we started the process I was constantly researching everything on here. Its a great site and there always seems to be someone able to give advise. Good luck with your journey x

G'day Billy and greetings from "down under". When I first read your post I thought it said

[quote

Hoping to share some thoughts with you folk on here as we are committed to making the move now after many a late night chat about the state of our country (Britain/Scotland). Huge blend of confusion, excitement, emotion and surrealism at the mo!!

Billy

Question was going to be "Why, what's going on then?"

A piece of 'pre exam' advice then slipped into place (Read the question carefully) and then I realized you were referring to yourself and your wife. God, old age can be a bugger at times :wacko:

My advice at the moment is 'Patience me ol' son, Patience' You're going to need a lot of it. Here's wishing you all the best.

Oh BTW, start researching Australian history. You're going to need it for citizenship.

Have a nice day now.