Football (Soccer) in Western Suburbs...........

Geoff9559

Thanks, I wanted to post on here....

Why? This is the kids section, and you are talking about seniors.

For all games, even friendlies you need to play against affiliated teams, for insurance etc, which I am sure you know, I am just confused as to why a proper club is looking for an organised game on a social forum?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi - Toros still have a few spots remaining in their U13, u15 and U16 teams. If interested come out to visit the club on Wednesdays or Fridays from 6.00pm at Pennington Reserve. The club's main goal this year is to promote to Premier League to ensure all Junior Teams remain in the Premier League (which they are in 2014) for 2015 when there is supposedly a rule change.....I havent seen it but its something the Football Federation South Australia (FFSA) are toying with. Cheers Geoff9559

Hi Geoff just a note to thank you again for introducing Matt to the u18 Toros. We have been so impressed with the standard of coaching and professionalism that the club maintains. Here's to a successful season. Anyone out there still considering a club I would highly recommend!