Guest teal blue

Service unavailable please try again later.

Guest teal blue

Hi guys, new to this forum :). I've been trying to log onto my immi account using my TRN, passport, date of birth and county-can't use password and username as I'm using an agent! Really only want to know how my visa application is coming along.

it's reading "service unavailable please try later" so was just wondering if any of you guys have the same problem? Would appreciate any feedback.

Many thanks

Guest Claire-n-tel

Hi!

I didn't think you could even access it if you have an agent? I thought you kind of signed everything over to them? I might be completely wrong tho'! have you been able to log in before?

Anyway, i'd contact your agent, they would know. Although i am sure they would contact you with any news anyway?

Maybe there is something wrong with their site.... We could look at ours and we had an agent.... This is how we found out we had our visa days before our agent told us we had!!! Just keep trying. Good luck

Guest Claire-n-tel
    Maybe there is something wrong with their site.... We could look at ours and we had an agent.... This is how we found out we had our visa days before our agent told us we had!!! Just keep trying. Good luck

:biglaugh: Well there you go shows what i know eh?! Thanks Waynecaz!:wink:

Guest teal blue

Thanks for the replies guys. Been trying it for weeks. No matter now though received the visa this morning!!