Jump to content

Which Visa?


Recommended Posts


Please could someone advise ...

We are applying for 457 sponsored visa. Our 25 year old daughter wants to come over 6 months after we arrive in Aus.

She is single with no dependents.

Also our son is currently in Australia on a 2 year working holiday visa, that ends in August.

Can we add them to the 457 application? or will they need to apply for another type of visa? If so which ones?

Edited by candt
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Claire-n-tel

If your daughter has not had a working holiday visa she could do that?? but as your son has done his 2 years he will not be able to get another one.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use