danish

Still waiting for vetassess approval....how much longer?

Hi everyone. As you can see by the title i am still waiting for my vetassess file to be approved. My file was submitted on 7th Jan this year by my agent and till today we have no news about it. Can anyone help me out and give me an idea as to how much time it normally takes for the assessment process. I have submitted it for the occupation of "Prodcution Manager". Thanks in advanceicon7.pngRegards,Danish

Edited by danish

Guest Claire-n-tel

Hi Danish i have just looked at the vetassess website and found this under FAQ......

Temporary Graduate Visa (subclass 485):

Please note that the processing time for a qualifications only assessment (485 visas) is approximately 8 weeks once all documents required for assessment have been received by VETASSESS. Some cases may take longer depending on the complexity level of the case.

GSM / ENS / RSMS / Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457) / State or Territory Sponsored visa:

If you apply for a skills assessment to SRGO, the approximate time for assessment is 10-12 working weeks once all documents required for assessment have been received by VETASSESS. Some cases may take longer depending on the complexity level of the case.

Thanks everyone. Just got news from my agent that a decision has been made and will know by Wednesday (fingers crossed).

Guest Claire-n-tel
    Thanks everyone. Just got news from my agent that a decision has been made and will know by Wednesday (fingers crossed).

Why haven't they just told you?....seems like a strange thing to do "ok we've made a decision but we are not going to tell you what that decision is just yet" :err:

Why haven't they just told you?....seems like a strange thing to do "ok we've made a decision but we are not going to tell you what that decision is just yet" :err:

Well my agent informed me on Friday that they have made a decision and that they will inform us after 2 working days (that turns out to be Wednesday). But ya, im also a bit confused as to why they havnt told us already. This has me a bit worried now. :frown:

Hey everyone. Just heard from my agent, the assessment result came back as Positive.....Feeling good about clearing the first hurdle. Thank you everyone for your feedback......Next step EOI....:biggrin: