All well

Guest graandjac

Guest Guzzler&Sas
Good to see that going to the other side of the world has not changed him one bit!!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Can i just get one thing straight , i DIDNT touch a drop yesterday, it was the jetlag beware it really hits you for 6 , slept for 12 hours last night:biglaugh:. Cheers Graham

Guest Django
Can i just get one thing straight , i DIDNT touch a drop yesterday,

We know. You only smelt it.;)

Yeah yeah jet lag.:skeptical: If you say so Graham if you say so. :rolleyes::biglaugh:

Pete

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Graham is really struggling, asked him if he fancied a round of golf :jiggy:this arvo and he declined:dull: quoting he had to look for a car, a rental and a job, the guy as got is priorities all wrong and I think he may find Oz an uphill battle,

Guzzler

Guest Nick11

Bet he thinks he's back in Blighty today with the weather.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And wet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Graham is really struggling, asked him if he fancied a round of golf this arvo and he declined quoting he had to look for a car, a rental and a job, the guy as got is priorities all wrong and I think he may find Oz an uphill battle,

Guzzler

A bit like the golf then !! hes finding it a struggle;)

or has Jacs finally trained him!!:notworthy:

Be gentle on him Guzzler hes a little fragile

I will sort him out when i get there, 2 rounds of golf a week! he will break 100 if it kills me!!;)

Guest graandjac

;)Well seeing as we've only been here 5 days and i am going away for a golf weekend next weekend , i thought i might give today a miss , seeing as its been raining most of the day looks like i made a good choice, 100 balls per round iam not that bad......!!!!!!!!

Cheers Graham