This is soooo Adelaide.

Guest Guest75

Guest Guest75
Just wondering how you all know these 'bad' drivers are Adelaideans? Do you stop the cars and ask the drivers if they were born and learnt to drive here? Do they have a sign in the car window, Dinky Di Adelaidiean here?

Perhaps they are migrants, dare I say it.....even migrant POMS :tongue:

That's easy - the Poms give the two fingered salute - the Aussies give just the one!

Guest Guest75
Nah you can tell the poms straight off - they all have personalised numberplates with 'quaint' olde englishe nicknames or MUFC on them!!

Whereas the Aussies have some really weird ideas for personalised plates.

What's up Diane?? Jealous - they are really inexpensive you know and a bit of fun.

Recently seen TW@T1 ( substituted the letter A), don't think that will be on long.

You are an Aussie anyway so why not have one of those weird ones that look like binary - or feel like braille when tailgating:arghh:

It's all relative.

When we arrived we thought that the drivers were great...that's relative to us driving in Africa for a few years! A few years of avoiding P platers changes your perspective!

The drivers in Perth are much more considerate.

Maybe it's all those testosterone males in their big engine Fords and Holden's...compensating with their big engines for their other small mechanical parts??? :biglaugh:

What's up Diane?? Jealous - they are really inexpensive you know and a bit of fun.

Why should I be jealous Tyke? I never had you down as a football fanatic actually, quite a surprise.

My comment wasn't aimed at you and your football team though - I knew Howde would get what I was saying as we live in the same part of Adelaide and have probably seen a few of the same plates.

Guest Guest75
Why should I be jealous Tyke? I never had you down as a football fanatic actually, quite a surprise.

My comment wasn't aimed at you and your football team though - I knew Howde would get what I was saying as we live in the same part of Adelaide and have probably seen a few of the same plates.

You've not seen my rego then??? He,he,he.