Kids Parties in Adelaide

Ktee

We used to do all parties at home when the children were younger (birthdays in May, August and September meant the weather was usually pretty good) so that they could invite everyone including family (my sisters and I had 9 children within 4 years so that was an instant party). We chucked everyone in the garden, played party games, fed them jelly and ice cream and usually they found plenty to do if they didn't want to join in.

Since we've been here none of them have been bothered for big parties (although our 12 year old would love to go paint-balling) I tried to do a carnival themed party to fit in with the Show but got laughed at! So for the moment we're up to sleepovers with films, Nerf wars and Minecraft all night. At least the party bags have been scaled down now too.

We used to do all parties at home when the children were younger (birthdays in May, August and September meant the weather was usually pretty good) so that they could invite everyone including family (my sisters and I had 9 children within 4 years so that was an instant party). We chucked everyone in the garden, played party games, fed them jelly and ice cream and usually they found plenty to do if they didn't want to join in.

Since we've been here none of them have been bothered for big parties (although our 12 year old would love to go paint-balling) I tried to do a carnival themed party to fit in with the Show but got laughed at! So for the moment we're up to sleepovers with films, Nerf wars and Minecraft all night. At least the party bags have been scaled down now too.

Why did they laugh at you, I think it's a great idea. Are we so old and out of touch these days to what our kids really want lol.

@Ashleigh that sounds a great idea, do they have a website and how much does it work out at?

Hi Ktee yes they have a website, you can do all the booking online and just pay a $50 deposit to secure the booking. You can have how ever many kids you like and you can select the price of bear you would like each child to have, cheapest being $15 and the most expensive being $30, you get a little outfit or clothing item with each one depending on how expensive you have gone. You can add a visit from the mascot bear for $40 and additional story book extras as a memory of your day but we haven't opted for that as it then gets very pricey!

Not as cheap as some other options but nice for something that you don't do every day! You can pay off little bits each month or just pay the balance on the day so we have just booked in advance and pay some off each month x

http://www.buildabear.com.au/party-calculator/