Karen S-D

Can't see 'sent' messages within PM?

I have just replied to a PM and there is a green arrow on the envelope icon indicating that I have replied but I can't see the message within my sent messages folder. Any ideas why this is so and how to fix it?

Thanks

Karen

So there ignoring in the debt item folder? Did it bring up any messages about someone not accepting private messages at the moment? If someone has recieved an infraction on the forum then their private message facility is removed for a while. As you have replied I'm guessing it probably isn't that.

I only have an 'inbox' and 'sent items' folder, I can't see a 'debt item' folder?? Didn't see anything about someone not accepting private messages so as you said I don't think its that. Any ideas?:huh:

When you send a PM there are some little tick boxes at the bottom and one is something about saving a copy in your sent items folder. I think this is usually ticked by default but it may be that for some reason yours wasn't this time or you have accidentally unticked it without realising. Have you tried sending another reply and see if that appears in your sent box? If you do try have a look at the tick boxes and make sure the one for saving in your sent box is ticked.

Edited by NicF