Guest maxxangel

Does NZ Air offer extra luggage allowance?

Guest maxxangel

Anyone know if Zew Zealand Air offers the extra luggage allowance for PR visa holders, without the extra charges? Also, are there any other airlines that offer it other than Singapore and Emirates?

Cara

Guest smit
    Anyone know if Zew Zealand Air offers the extra luggage allowance for PR visa holders, without the extra charges? Also, are there any other airlines that offer it other than Singapore and Emirates?

Cara

I believe NZ get 64kg as it flies the US way around!

I believe NZ get 64kg as it flies the US way around!

It's 46kg per person with Air New Zealand, i.e. 2 bags at 23kg each, but only if you fly via Los Angeles. If you go via Hong Kong it is only 20kg per person. Both os these apply in economy and premium economy, business class obviously has a higher allowance.

Kerry

Air NZ is pretty rotten about baggage...they charged us $70 for 7 extra kilos when we were coming over:/

We flew singapore airlines and they allowed extra luggage and I also phoned emirates who do as well. I would email Air NZ and see what they say and explain that other airlines offer luggage allowance or fly via LA

We flew singapore airlines and they allowed extra luggage and I also phoned emirates who do as well. I would email Air NZ and see what they say and explain that other airlines offer luggage allowance or fly via LA

I've rung and spoken with them ahead of flights...unfortunately they are inflexible.