Recommended Posts

    My mum and dad want to come out to Adelaide for 12 months. Can they apply for a long stay 600? They are 70 and 68 respectively and in great health.




    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now