5 days to go! Movecube packed and has gone!

Karen S-D

Well, only 5 days to go now until we fly to Adelaide one-way! Excited but a little nervous at the same time as a lot to sort out when we get there. Just thought I would post some pics of what you can get into a large movecube. (The pics have appeared in the wrong order but you get the idea!).

IMG_1339.JPG

IMG_1341.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Karen,

can i ask how much the move cube has cost to hire and ship? Is it delivered to you in Adelaide?

Good luck with the move!! Thanks

It will depend on the size of the MoveCube. You need to call them direct and get a quote as they are very efficient at working out the costs for you.

And yes, its delivered to the Adelaide area. I am not sure how far out they would travel, again, they can tell you that. I know they were also limited in some areas of the UK for locations, so if people were too remote or in an area they couldn't cover, no MoveCube. I think they have expanded out a fair bit though as its proved so popular.

Best bet as said, give them a call and let them quote you based on your current UK address etc. Also they need to do a site check to ensure the cube can be delivered and parked up safely etc.