887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Guest Vince887
I received the golden email around 1:00 am and in the meantime online status changed to the PR approved. Thanks Guys, Hope you all get your golden email soon.

Thank you.

Guest engfarrag
in the immi website says brisbane for online application, but so far it seem like most of us being processed by adelaide centre, i guess adelaide processing centre now helping out with 887 visas.

yes, definitely Adelaide is helping that is why it is moving, officially Brisbane office is responsible for all the online applications, so cancelling the paper applications caused that backlog and now they are getting help from Adelaide again.

A big hope and what is happening shows that by the end of the year there will be zero delayed applications:wink:

Edited by engfarrag

I applied on the 17th of April, we should be around the same time mate. Hoping for a turn during end of next month. Congrats to everyone who just got their PR. Have a beer! Lol

Guest merlino

Guys

I am not sure if this is good news? Is this taking longer to be granted?? Ridiculous

leigh887 received his grant 7 months 9 days (applied 18/10/2013, granted 29/10/2013)

Rajne received his grant 7 months 14 days (applied 26/02/2013, granted 10/10/2013)

homming received his grant 7 months 24 days (applied on 07/03/2013, granted 31/10/2013)

Guest leigh887
Guys

I am not sure if this is good news? Is this taking longer to be granted?? Ridiculous

leigh887 received his grant 7 months 9 days (applied 18/10/2013, granted 29/10/2013)

Rajne received his grant 7 months 14 days (applied 26/02/2013, granted 10/10/2013)

homming received his grant 7 months 24 days (applied on 07/03/2013, granted 31/10/2013)

What? My visa granted ? Man... I'm a early june applicant..

Guest Vince887

Guys, i have new bull*** information for you. I just spoke to immi with a lady on the phone, she told me my file has been allocated on the 22nd (I already knew that), then she said once allocated, it can takes up to 18 MONTHS, 18 F**K months to be finalize. I asked her, are you sure 18 Months, she said Yes 18 MONTHS.

Guys, i have new bull*** information for you. I just spoke to immi with a lady on the phone, she told me my file has been allocated on the 22nd (I already knew that), then she said once allocated, it can takes up to 18 MONTHS, 18 F**K months to be finalize. I asked her, are you sure 18 Months, she said Yes 18 MONTHS.

hey Vince, no panic. The immi just can tell you anything, you know that...

See all the ones got granted lately, keep your eyes for the golden email :)

Vince - I'd take a deep breath and try not to take too much to heart what you were told over the phone. If you have been allocated a CO I would keep your contact solely to them to save hearing different things from different people. I'd not bother trying to phone and ask stuff as it can end up you get given incorrect info or someone doesn't know your case etc.

Guest engfarrag
Thank guys, never lose hopes. I hope for tomorrow morning for golden email. cheers guys.

A recommendation from my side; try to contact your CO by e-mail and inform him that you have uploaded the required documents. If you haven't already done. And give him a short not saying if you need any further documents let me know.

And I would ask how far is the status from being granted.

You would never lose if you ask, do it, at least it will get us out of this vague status, he will tell you something or he might have left it and proceeded with other applications and your contact would remind him to get back and check your documents and grant it straight away.

Another one, is you should be contacting your case officer once you are allocated to one not the general line for equiries, so get that benefit out of it:rolleyes:

Edited by engfarrag

Guest engfarrag
yes vince887,,,

I agree with engfarrag..better way is contact your CO via email..

anyway,Its not so far.:jiggy:

And this is for everybody who has been allocated to a CO, just contact the CO and they will get back to you.

I have experience with that from my first application for the 475.

Guest Vince887
And this is for everybody who has been allocated to a CO, just contact the CO and they will get back to you.

I have experience with that from my first application for the 475.

Yes, following your advice, i have sent an email to my CO, told him that i have uploaded all docs and if need any more docs let me know, and asked him how far from being granted. Haven't got respond from him yet. hope the email remind him of my application, just in case he forgot. hehe.