887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Guest Kon887

thank you for you suggestion. and you are right. I ticked and submit but it says I had already applied and cannot submit again.

looks like they are very quite now..:(

Guest Giha

Hi All,

Thought tokeep you updated on the loop…..

1. Applied online on 11/01/2014 (475 to 887)

2. CO appointed on 08/05/2014 and requested medical for my daughter who bornin here

3. Did Medical on 15/05/2014

4. Contacted IMMI on 26/05/2014 – they confirmed that medical has received

Nothing happenedafter that. Just waiting……

Seems to bethat very slow movements since 01/06/2014….

Thanks

Guest Egyptian

Call them and ask why are you delayed , I applied 3rd of Jan and I called them and they replied me and asked me to send Police clearance , Birth Certificate , marriage certificate

Guest recherche1205

Hi, I'm new to this forum. Thought I should put up my timeline too:

Applied : 7 Feb

CO allocated: 26 May. Asked me for AFP.

Uploaded the AFP on the same day.. and haven't heard anything since...

I'm a single applicant from a low-risk country

Guest Egyptian

No news good news , if you have any problem with your documents they would reply you immediately , so it is just a matter of time and you will get your visa

Hi, I'm new to this forum. Thought I should put up my timeline too:

Applied : 7 Feb

CO allocated: 26 May. Asked me for AFP.

Uploaded the AFP on the same day.. and haven't heard anything since...

I'm a single applicant from a low-risk country

Guest Wensmal

Applied on the 16th of May. Guess have to wait a while now.Been reading the earlier post and it seems immigration is on February Applications.Any updates as to which month is been allotted case officers?

Guest jaydee

hi friends,

got the golden email on 6 june,

applied on 18 dec 2013

co allocated 12 may

document supplied marriage certificate and my kids birth cert, no form 80

Guest Wensmal

Congrats on getting your PR.All the best for years to come.

hi friends,

got the golden email on 6 june,

applied on 18 dec 2013

co allocated 12 may

document supplied marriage certificate and my kids birth cert, no form 80

Hi All,

Got the golden email today 11/06/2014,

Thought to share my time line;

2. CO appointed on 08/05/2014 and requested medical for my daughter who bornin here

5. Contacted IMMI on 11/06/2014

Congratulation Giha!!!

If you don't mind, please share your nationality and docs you provided for 887 visa.

Have you provided form 80 or form 1221?

Any special instruction which may help all waiting 887 applicant.

Hi All,

Got the golden email today 11/06/2014,

Thought to share my time line;

5. Contacted IMMI on 11/06/2014

Guest recherche1205

I tried to post this earlier but it didn't get published:

Got my grant today!

Applied : 7 Feb 14 (475 to 887)

CO: 27 May 14 (asked for AFP. Uploaded same day)

Grant: 11 Jun 14

I'm a single applicant from a low risk country.

Thanks to everyone on the forum who has been sharing their timelines.

Congratulation Giha!!!

If you don't mind, please share your nationality and docs you provided for 887 visa.

Have you provided form 80 or form 1221?

Any special instruction which may help all waiting 887 applicant.

I am from Sri Lanka.

Provided docs to prove - Employment, 2 year stay, Birth certificates for all family members

did not submit form 80 or 1221.

Guest azadehafrouzi

Hi Guys,

Does anyone knows that is it necessary to load a police certificate from each country you has spent 12 months in the past 10 years...to lodge 887 visa.

I mean police certificate from your own country, in the time of lodging the application.I've already done the police check before move in Australia at the time of apply for 475 visa.

I've done Australian National Police check, but preparing police check from home take more that 4 months. I am eligible to lodge in 20 days.

Should I wait to get police check ready and then lodge or I can lodge the application and then provide the rest?

Thanks,

Hi Guys,

Does anyone knows that is it necessary to load a police certificate from each country you has spent 12 months in the past 10 years...to lodge 887 visa.

I mean police certificate from your own country, in the time of lodging the application.I've already done the police check before move in Australia at the time of apply for 475 visa.

I've done Australian National Police check, but preparing police check from home take more that 4 months. I am eligible to lodge in 20 days.

Should I wait to get police check ready and then lodge or I can lodge the application and then provide the rest?

Thanks,

Hi azadehafruzi

yes it is necessary.

but I think you can submit your application and then when your CO has been allocated you will upload and send the police check.

I uploaded my police certificate upfront because I knew it is gonna take ages.(I am from the same country which you are :))

for us it is gonna be long to take the PR.

cheers,

Hi all,

Just a quick question. Between the submission and grant, can 475 holders move to other state or we still need to stay in SA?

Thanks a lot.

Guest Bhangu

Hey everyone can anyone tell me what documents I needed to prove continues relationships with my wife ??? I know abt marriage certificate ..what else???

Guest Prabinlisiya

Hai all,

We applied for 887 visa last month from our 475 regional area visa. Just wanna know whether we can move to another regional area..will it effect our 887 application and if so whom should we notify about the change in circumstances?

Guest violet

Hi all,

Finally I got a CO (team32). The co requested further document from me as my children are more than 18 years old. So CO requested info as below:

1. Official evidence of the relative's income and assets.

2. Evidence of the extent to which the relative's income is personally supplemented by the applicant

3. If applicable, evidence that the relative is unable to live independently.

And FOrm 47A and health check will require if they accept them as dependent after providing above evidences.

Does anyone have such experience like me and what sorts of document that you provide as evidences?

Thanks in advance.

Violet

Guest southerncrossfj
Hai all,

We applied for 887 visa last month from our 475 regional area visa. Just wanna know whether we can move to another regional area..will it effect our 887 application and if so whom should we notify about the change in circumstances?

Living/working in a particular state is not the condition of 475 visa but your commitment to the state government which sponsored you. The commitment is to live in SA for the initial two years so you are not obliged to remain in the state after that , which means you can move to any other regional area as per the condition "8539" of the visa. You should notify DIBP of the change of address if you have already applied for 887.

Cheers,