887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi Khan, I am from Bangladesh and I applied on 22/04/2014. I also want to know if any Bangladeshi has got approval recently. When did you apply?

I applied on 13-01-2014. CO assigned but no update so far. I haven't seen anybody who got 887 origin from Bangladesh or may be left forum.

Guest freesia2014

i got grant letter this morning at 6:55 am.

applied on 8/2/14

CO allocated on 26/5/14

did medical exam for my daughter on 9/6/14

887 granted on 16/6/14

hope everyone will get it soon

just call immi they said its gonna take long for some countries including Pakistan case officer have been assigned but he havent contacted me he is from team 32 e arlier team 13 ask for form 80 n 1221 which have been submitted

Quiet frustrating dont know what to do stuck in between ahhhh

just call immi they said its gonna take long for some countries including Pakistan case officer have been assigned but he havent contacted me he is from team 32 e arlier team 13 ask for form 80 n 1221 which have been submitted

Hey man, Thanks for sharing your updates. Could you please be a bit more specific. when did these teams contact you (the dates) and what docs did they ask? Much appreciated.

when did you apply Taha, you are right, they re doing external security checks for applicants from Pakistan.

Guest violet
i got grant letter this morning at 6:55 am.

applied on 8/2/14

CO allocated on 26/5/14

did medical exam for my daughter on 9/6/14

887 granted on 16/6/14

hope everyone will get it soon

Hi freesia2014,

when the co contacted you and did you reply him/her? Do you reply in email? do you need to attach any doc?

Because i have to reply and attached doc. Should i attach in email or immiaccount. Anyone has the similar experience, please answer too.

Thanks in advanced.

Violet

Hey man, Thanks for sharing your updates. Could you please be a bit more specific. when did these teams contact you (the dates) and what docs did they ask? Much appreciated.

Applied on 20th jan 2014 team 13 contacted and ask me to submit form 80 and 1221 on 27th may 2014,team 13 are not case officer they make prelimanary arrangement before case is handed to case officer,this was written in their email.

Submitted form 80 and 1221 on very next day,after that no contact from immi.

I called them today they said case officer from team 32 have been assigned but it gonna take time for some countries and it can exceed to 2 years :wacko:

Dont know what to do now as passed all these 2 years in a hope of getting PR and will move to a more decent place not a single day but now everything is looking difficult from here.

Cant move to cities even though we have full fill all visa conditions.

Edited by Jamal Taha

Guest prashantvadher

I am going to submit my application (from 475 to 887)

I have seen few comments, some has not submitted their form 80 and other forms and granted visa. On flip side, some one has been asked for it...

So what's thump rule? when and why they will ask for form 80 and what's its all about?

Thanks in Advance guys...

Prashant

Guest prashantvadher
hi friends,

got the golden email on 6 june,

applied on 18 dec 2013

co allocated 12 may

document supplied marriage certificate and my kids birth cert, no form 80

Hi Jaydee,

Congratulations!!!

I am going to submit my application (from 475 to 887)

I have seen few comments, some has not submitted their form 80 and other forms and granted visa. On flip side, some one has been asked for it...

So what's thump rule? when and why they will ask for form 80 and what's its all about?

Thank in advance.

Prashant

Guest tahasan007
I applied on 13-01-2014. CO assigned but no update so far. I haven't seen anybody who got 887 origin from Bangladesh or may be left forum.

I have applied first week of March, 2014. It seems that the processing going a bit slow from this month. still waiting for the golden mail.

Guest freesia2014
Hi freesia2014,

when the co contacted you and did you reply him/her? Do you reply in email? do you need to attach any doc?

Because i have to reply and attached doc. Should i attach in email or immiaccount. Anyone has the similar experience, please answer too.

Thanks in advanced.

Violet

Hi Violet,

I did reply to CO via email after she contact me. I think email may be fast, so I emailed documents to CO. I didn't use immi account after CO contact me.

Don't worry. Just write an email to CO and tell her or him you have attached all the document required and did eveythind you need to do.

Hope you will get it soon.

Guest freesia2014

Hi all,

This forum is really helpful for everyone who is waiting for PR. Thanks to all of you who give me some advice.

I think most of the people will leave this forum after getting the visa, so do I. But I'd like to share my experience to you.

You can apply for 887 as soon as possible when you satisfy the conditions, but you can provide more documents after that. You'd better to provide all the required document and some supporting information which may be helpful. If you provide all the documents, your visa will be granted immediately after being allocated to CO.

If you miss some important document, the CO will ask you to provide within 28 days. It takes more time for you to get visa if you are asked to provide more documents. Some people are worried about form 80 and 1221. I think it's better to provide them. They are just two forms, and it's easy to fill.

Hope everyone waiting here will get PR soon. Cheers!

Guest violet

hi all,

Just to update, we got the pr just few minutes ago. Thank you Lord.

No health check required.

After submitted to co the docs, just approved.

Thank you for your support.

Violet

Yeah.. It hasn't. I'm so anxious about the status on the page where I refreshed every day from 19-May to today. Still it says "887 Skilled – Regional --> 14 January 2014".

I applied on 26-May-2014. Attached all the document as per the document checklist. (All of them are colour scanned and certified). Fingers crossed. Have to wait....

Good luck guys...!

Cheers,

KevinG

Hi Everyone,

We just applied for our 887 visa yesterday. In application I am the primary applicant and my wife & 2 kids are also included in that application.

This morning I have received total 04 letters from immigration. First letter about I have applied from 887 visa where all other secondary applicants and dependents are included.

Another 03 letters --- 1 for my wife, 1 for my son and another 1 for my daughter saying bridging visa granted for them. I am primary applicant and I don’t get any email saying bridging visa granted for me. And if I login to immi account it is not showing any bridging visa for me!!! What can I do now?

Another issue with Medicare, in that situation can I go to medicare to get my medicare? If so which email I have to take with me? Do they need to see the email of bridging visa grant? Or Confirmation of visa application is OK?

Guest prashantvadher
Yeah.. It hasn't. I'm so anxious about the status on the page where I refreshed every day from 19-May to today. Still it says "887 Skilled – Regional --> 14 January 2014".

I applied on 26-May-2014. Attached all the document as per the document checklist. (All of them are colour scanned and certified). Fingers crossed. Have to wait....

Good luck guys...!

Cheers,

KevinG

Hi Kevin,

I am also about to submit my application from 475 to 887. I would like to know what the documents have you submitted.

Have you provided form 80 or any other form?

Thanks

Prashant

Hi Kevin,

I am also about to submit my application from 475 to 887. I would like to know what the documents have you submitted.

Have you provided form 80 or any other form?

Thanks

Prashant

1. Certified Colour copies of -:

2. Australia PCC (me and wife)

3. Overseas PCC (me and wife)

4. 12 months payslips

5. 2 years Stay Proof (Tenant Agreement, Utility Bills, Phone Bills)

6. Passports of all applicants

7. Marriage Certificates

8. Birth Certificates of all applicants

9. Work reference of all Australian companies.

10. Recent Photo graphs of all applicants

11. Drivers License

Note : Not 80 and make sure not to upload more than 60 files.

Hope this will helps.

Cheers

KevinG