887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

hi, one of my friends has received his PR yesterday. he applied from 475 to 887 on 8th september. nationality indian.two applicant. no additional documents required ,direct grant mail.

Edited by jpatel

Guest giveme887

i m very happy to inform u all i got my Goldan mail today .....

applied 31 august 2014

CO allocated at 13 november asked for baby medical

meds done at 14 and got the grant notification today

wish u all the best guys ......It took me 8 years and 6 months to get to this day ......dont know how to express my feelings ......over the moon today....

hi, lookman

as I ask everyone before the same thing. I dint got any reply. can someone help me. I apply on 9nov and upload everything on 10 Nov. but when I login my immi account it say document provided 27 files. And their is another column in application it's says next step system asking 17 document received but it's still saying attach document. I copy paste the 3 file to just give you an idea what its say. can you please tell me how does it work. can you tell me its a system or I did something wrong. thanks manny

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=class: wc_align_left]Address - Residential, Evidence of - Bank Statement - Personal[/TD]

[TD=class: wc_align_left]10/11/2014[/TD]

[TD=class: wc_align_left]Received[/TD]

[TD=class: wc_align_left]Attach document[/TD]

[TD=class: wc_align_left]app?cacheKey=d77cdbee&wc_static=%2fimages%2fsmall%2fhelp.png[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: wc_align_left]Address - Residential, Evidence of - Drivers Licence[/TD]

[TD=class: wc_align_left]app?cacheKey=d77cdbee&wc_static=%2fimages%2fsmall%2fhelp.png[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: wc_align_left]Address - Residential, Evidence of - Utilities Account[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Guest lookman
hi, lookman

as I ask everyone before the same thing. I dint got any reply. can someone help me. I apply on 9nov and upload everything on 10 Nov. but when I login my immi account it say document provided 27 files. And their is another column in application it's says next step system asking 17 document received but it's still saying attach document. I copy paste the 3 file to just give you an idea what its say. can you please tell me how does it work. can you tell me its a system or I did something wrong. thanks manny

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=class: wc_align_left]Address - Residential, Evidence of - Bank Statement - Personal[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: wc_align_left]Address - Residential, Evidence of - Drivers Licence[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: wc_align_left]Address - Residential, Evidence of - Utilities Account[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Hi Manny,

You should not be panicking about this. "Received" and an ACTIVE hyperlink (Attach document) is a behvaiour for all of us. You can attach multiple documnets against a selected category.

Please be sure that you do not attach the same document, over and over again.

What I am more intereseted in is, how do you know, how many documents you have attached, it does not show me any indication in numbers unless if I manually count them?

Guest lookman

applied 31 august 2014

wish u all the best guys ......It took me 8 years and 6 months to get to this day ......dont know how to express my feelings ......over the moon today....

Accept my heartfelt congratulations :)

Can I ask, what is your nationality mate?

thanks for your reply.

I manually counted the document.

Hi Manny,

You should not be panicking about this. "Received" and an ACTIVE hyperlink (Attach document) is a behvaiour for all of us. You can attach multiple documnets against a selected category.

Please be sure that you do not attach the same document, over and over again.

What I am more intereseted in is, how do you know, how many documents you have attached, it does not show me any indication in numbers unless if I manually count them?

When did you apply?

I was the secondary application for 487 and I applied as main applicant to 887. I checked with immigration 3 times and two immigration agents about the IELTS and they said no need to show IELTS for 887 main applicant. I got 5.5 overall for 487 and still that certificate is valid but I didn't submit that as that is not in the check list. My application is still processing. Don't know what will happen.

applied 31 august 2014

Congratulations mate.

Guest KingJunior887
hi, lookman

as I ask everyone before the same thing. I dint got any reply. can someone help me. I apply on 9nov and upload everything on 10 Nov. but when I login my immi account it say document provided 27 files. And their is another column in application it's says next step system asking 17 document received but it's still saying attach document. I copy paste the 3 file to just give you an idea what its say. can you please tell me how does it work. can you tell me its a system or I did something wrong. thanks many

HI Manny

Nothing to worry. It is the same for everyone who is still waiting. You can attach as many documents as you want for each category up to a maximum of 60 attachments.

Good luck to you.

KJ

:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:Hi guys, i have got my case officer allocated today and he asked for medical for my one year old boy.applied from 487 to 887 on 5th september . i am indian and i have two kids and my husband included in application.

Hey Lookman, I got CO Allocated today from Adelaide Team 10. I applied on 1st of September 2014

Hi Vick,

Did Co ask for any documents or anything? Coz generally what I have observed here is the CO is allocated only if they require some extra info or documents.

Edited by AT31Oct

applied 31 august 2014

Wow ..congrats mate ..that was really big wait......have a big break....holidaying etc

Was yours from a different visa not from 475???

Hi, congrats. Can you please help and let me know if you had to submit Indian police clearance with your file? During my 2 years on this visa I visited India for 2 months. I have submitted my file but did give them Indian police clearance. Should I apply for it or?

Hi, congrats. Can you please help and let me know if you had to submit Indian police clearance with your file? During my 2 years on this visa I visited India for 2 months. I have submitted my file but did give them Indian police clearance. Should I apply for it or?

if you do not want any waiting in processing your application it is safe to attach Overseas PCC. i.e if they feel like they need PCC they direct your application to CO and if he asks for that letter or something it might kill few more days for attaining your grant.

I think you can decide on it

Guest triksgold

CO allocated today

Applied on 09/09/2014

Nationality:China

Asking for the related document of my new born baby(her birth certificate/passport/health check)

Nothing else

Thank you guys for your helpful informations Now it's my turn to share my status Wish will get the gold email soon Good luck to all of you too

Best Regards

Guest singh85
CO allocated today

Applied on 09/09/2014

Nationality:China

Asking for the related document of my new born baby(her birth certificate/passport/health check)

Nothing else

Thank you guys for your helpful informations Now it's my turn to share my status Wish will get the gold email soon Good luck to all of you too

Best Regards

good luck triksgold.

did u apply online?

Guest orionalation

Filling out form 80 and 1221. 1221 was easy enough, I even signed it digitally right on my computer using a stylus and graphic tablet. Form 80, however, is SECURED and so can't sign it on the computer. How did you guys do it? Print it out, sign it, then scan it back in?