887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi max2015...dont worry at all...you are fine.you can live in any designated area listed on immi website.i had this doubt clarified by immi few months ago.just go for your file.

hi Max yes Sanjeevkathuria rite...

u can live any designated area listed on immi website i checked

you can live anywhere in Victoria,Tasmania,northern territory,south Australia,western Australia except Queensland and nsw (immi listed postcodes ).

Hi ,

i have an query , one of my friend got his grant yesterday .but his newborn baby was born on 5 December

he did not include baby in his application and did not inform dibp .as he said he did not his birth certificate and passport ready .now he and his wife got PR ,what will be baby s status .

Hi ,

i have an query , one of my friend got his grant yesterday .but his newborn baby was born on 5 December

he did not include baby in his application and did not inform dibp .as he said he did not his birth certificate and passport ready .now he and his wife got PR ,what will be baby s status .

Hi Sep7

Technically speaking your friend was suppose to advise department about baby's Birth.As per guidelines,Baby Automatically get that visa which his/her parents have when the baby is born.still we need to notify the department if we have applied for any other visa if we want to include any new born in our existing file.department would have included baby without any extra fees and delay.now baby is still on previous Temporary/Provisional visa by default and need to apply for PR under some special category for which department will guide.

Hi All,

Just wanted to get a reply from this query. My daughter (secondary applicant) is leaving outside the country for a 5 week holiday whilst waiting for the PR visa. Does she need to apply for bridging visa B even if the current visa we are holding (visa 475) is still valid (to expire aug 2016)? Thanks heaps in advance.

Hi All,

Just wanted to get a reply from this query. My daughter (secondary applicant) is leaving outside the country for a 5 week holiday whilst waiting for the PR visa. Does she need to apply for bridging visa B even if the current visa we are holding (visa 475) is still valid (to expire aug 2016)? Thanks heaps in advance.

Hi

if applicant (does not matter primary or secondary) hold a valid visa they are alright to travel outside of the country, however Department wouldn't grant them PR visa as applicant id offshore or until they are onshore. if your case if department open up your application, they will wait or would ask applicant return date and until their return they wouldn't grant visa.

hope this will help you.

thanks

Hi

if applicant (does not matter primary or secondary) hold a valid visa they are alright to travel outside of the country, however Department wouldn't grant them PR visa as applicant id offshore or until they are onshore. if your case if department open up your application, they will wait or would ask applicant return date and until their return they wouldn't grant visa.

hope this will help you.

thanks

Thanks a lot Karan!!!