887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Guys,
Can someone please share thoughts on name issue?
I checked while filling form 80 and 1221 there is a question (have you been known by other names)- If yes, say yes and fill my Frist and last time (which I have on my work docs) will that be okay? Or do I have to attached any stat dec stating both names belongs to me.
Any thoughts?

You don't need to attach any declaration. But keep in mind mention all other name which is before marriage or spelling mistake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Pomology said:

Guys,

Can someone please share thoughts on name issue?

I checked while filling form 80 and 1221 there is a question (have you been known by other names)- If yes, say yes and fill my Frist and last time (which I have on my work docs) will that be okay? Or do I have to attached any stat dec stating both names belongs to me.

Any thoughts?

I filled my name exactly the same for both subclass 489 and 887 (First, middle and last names). There are some of my paperworks showing only First and Last names only. My CO haven't asked about it. Applied 15 May, CO 21/Aug, Submitted additional docs on 4/Sep. Still waiting.

3 hours ago, Pomology said:

Guys,

Can someone please tell me abt name issue?

hi, if u guys went overseas on annual leave, then u guys dont need to worry, u can apply, but if it was unpaid holidays, then u guys should wait just in case, in my 2 years in first year i went overseas for 7 weeks( 6 weeks as annual leave) and 2nd year only 2 weeks,, so it was 8 weeks and i lodged my file 1 month after,, so now its only 4 week left and that was all in annual leave

6 hours ago, Pearl said:

I filled my name exactly the same for both subclass 489 and 887 (First, middle and last names). There are some of my paperworks showing only First and Last names only. My CO haven't asked about it. Applied 15 May, CO 21/Aug, Submitted additional docs on 4/Sep. Still waiting.

Hi pomology

i don't think you need any stat decl. In case the CO ask just provide it or if you dnt want to waste any time then submit it asap as it will speed up your case in case if it's required. 

Hope it is helpful

vikas

6 hours ago, gurpinder singh said:

hi, if u guys went overseas on annual leave, then u guys dont need to worry, u can apply, but if it was unpaid holidays, then u guys should wait just in case, in my 2 years in first year i went overseas for 7 weeks( 6 weeks as annual leave) and 2nd year only 2 weeks,, so it was 8 weeks and i lodged my file 1 month after,, so now its only 4 week left and that was all in annual leave

Hi gurpinder 

Thankyou for sharing your thoughts. I went overseas for only 5 weeks in that time in which only last 4 days were unpaid otherwise every other day was covered in annual leave. Which I am thinking isn't a big worry then. 

Vikas

On 07/10/2017 at 4:33 AM, Apr08 said:

Is here anyone waiting with a newborn. I am just wondering why they take such a long time for a applicant with NEWBORN. Any guess ?

good luck to all

Apr08: give them a ring...I can count reading ur dates...u should hear back from them in the next week to 10 days...

good luck mate,

Karl,

1 hour ago, Barracountry said:

Apr08: give them a ring...I can count reading ur dates...u should hear back from them in the next week to 10 days...

good luck mate,

Karl,

Barracountry (Karl), Thank you for your positive response. Its just here from this forum I came to know that 887 applicants those with newborn are only getting their grants between 8-10 months. In my case its already been 6 months and even already been 5 weeks after docs submitted second time.

Here, I have a confusion whether to give them a call, visiting adelaide centre or send email to CO via adelaide team 10.

Can you plz guide me through?

Thankx in advance.

Good luck to everyone.?

On 03/10/2017 at 10:46 PM, Barracountry said:

Hi Apr08,

thanks for sharing, my little one was added and 489 & 887 (887 bridging) were granted on 27 September...

now the wait is for the Medical examination link to be sent...I had to Pester them (via phone calls) to add my child onto the visa...

Co2 sent an S56 more info required (Medical examination for new born)...

Q: How long after ur baby was added on to the visa...u had received the Medical link...?

I also estimate that ur case will be looked at before the 13 October & a decision will be made...

Good Luck,

Karl,

Hi Barracountry, can you share me your application date? CO Wendy ?

Best of luck

7 hours ago, Apr08 said:

Barracountry (Karl), Thank you for your positive response. Its just here from this forum I came to know that 887 applicants those with newborn are only getting their grants between 8-10 months. In my case its already been 6 months and even already been 5 weeks after docs submitted second time.

Here, I have a confusion whether to give them a call, visiting adelaide centre or send email to CO via adelaide team 10.

Can you plz guide me through?

Thankx in advance.

Good luck to everyone.?

PM sent, check ur inbox 

Edited by Barracountry
Typo error

HI All,

I have applied for 887 on 06/08/2017. I havent got any update yet, my application is still in Received status. Can any one please tell me how long it will take to assign case officer?
Is there any chance we get direct approval or always CO gets assign and then only we get approval?

HI All,
I have applied for 887 on 06/08/2017. I havent got any update yet, my application is still in Received status. Can any one please tell me how long it will take to assign case officer?
Is there any chance we get direct approval or always CO gets assign and then only we get approval?

There is no thumb rule that you can say either you get direct grant or CO approach you first normally no news is a good news you will get direct grant.

1 minute ago, 887-Applied said:

There is no thumb rule that you can say either you get direct grant or CO approach you first normally no news is a good news you will get direct grant.

OK Thanks for that. One more query: we have applied for my husband's passport updation as its got expired after we applied for 887. Do we need to attach any document for that. As we are still waiting for his new passport.

HI All,