887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

32 minutes ago, 887-Applied said:

Applied 25 May
CO Melisa approach on 29 Aug
Asked AFP certificate mentioned aliace name which was used in home country before marriage
Submitted on 7 September
Still waiting

Who was your CO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Co name is Adam 

https://www.border.gov.au/about/access-accountability/service-standards/global-visa-citizenship-processing-times

Those who waiting their golden email just look on time frame.............Last week processing time was 5-7 months for 887 while on other hand 189/190 visa  time was 13-15 months now processing time has been revised :-( SAD NEWS for us.................................................  

887 Skilled - Regional

7 Months till 9 Months

190 Skilled - Nominated 

7 Months till  8 Months

189 Skilled - Independent

Points-tested 7 Months till 8 Months

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work/Allocation-dates-for-General-Skilled-Migration-applications

applications are processed in the order in which they were received

Processing information for GSM priority exempt applications

Visa subclass Application date 489 Second Provisional Stream (Renewal) 28 September 2017 489 Subsequent Entrant 22 September 2017 887 Skilled – Regional 4 July 2017 189 Skilled Independent (New Zealand) stream 31 July 2017

42 minutes ago, 887-Applied said:

https://www.border.gov.au/about/access-accountability/service-standards/global-visa-citizenship-processing-times

Those who waiting their golden email just look on time frame.............Last week processing time was 5-7 months for 887 while on other hand 189/190 visa  time was 13-15 months now processing time has been revised :-( SAD NEWS for us.................................................  

887 Skilled - Regional

7 Months till 9 Months

190 Skilled - Nominated 

7 Months till  8 Months

189 Skilled - Independent

Points-tested 7 Months till 8 Months

:arghh: sad

Good news for all temporary visa holders the Australian Citizenship Legislation Amendment (Strengthening the Requirements for Australian Citizenship and Other Measures) Bill 2017 STRUCK DOWN

Time to rejoice! The government’s citizenship bill has been struck from the notice paper of the Senate and it will no longer be before the parliament. The proposed changes to Australian citizenship which includes tough English language test and the requirement where applicants have to spend four years as permanent residents before they can apply for citizenship did not go through the Senate

Source Facebook 

3 hours ago, sam2 said:

Hello friends,

Our visa is granted today.

Visa Application: 19/07/2017.

Visa grant: 18/10/2017.

Thank you very much for all your kind help and support.

Best,

Sam

Congrats Sam.

I am after you in google docs https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=0

Applied on 29/07/2017.

Could you please tell me whether you uploaded 'Photograph - Passport'? I haven't uploaded yet. If it's mandatory, then I can upload for my wife, myself and 2 daughters.

1 minute ago, Rali said:

Congrats Sam.

I am after you in google docs https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=0

Applied on 29/07/2017.

Could you please tell me whether you uploaded 'Photograph - Passport'? I haven't uploaded yet. If it's mandatory, then I can upload for my wife, myself and 2 daughters.

Hi Rali,

I'm on the next day after you.I have uploaded the photograph (to be on the safer side). But best to wait for Sam's reply.

Good luck to you :). It would be good if we can in touch when we get an update from the Immi department.

Cheers,

Voz

1 minute ago, voz said:

Hi Rali,

I'm on the next day after you.I have uploaded the photograph (to be on the safer side). But best to wait for Sam's reply.

Good luck to you :). It would be good if we can in touch when we get an update from the Immi department.

Cheers,

Voz

Sure Voz.

Waiting for Sam's reply. We will be in touch. 

28 minutes ago, Rali said:

Congrats Sam.

Applied on 29/07/2017.

On 9/2/2017 at 2:10 PM, Jason said:

Hello mate let me help you.

plents of people are asking this question in the forum.

if you haven't gone back to ur country since u came to Australia then your old PCC from back home will work again. You don't need one.

if you haven't gone back home then how could you do crime or anything back home, it's as simple as that so your old PCC back home gonna work again.

no need of new one, that's what I did in my previous visa.

Hi,

Thanks. Yes, I have uploaded Passport-photograph, too.

CO's name: DAT.

Best,

Sam

13 hours ago, Rali said:

Congrats Sam.

Applied on 29/07/2017.

Hi Rali,

I applied on 26/07. Waiting for good news. :)

Regards

On 17/10/2017 at 10:15 AM, May09 said:

Hey guys,

I am one of silent observers of this thread. 

my timeline is :

Applied 09/05/2017

CO asked further documentation 18/08/2017

CO was Wendy.

uploaded documents 23/08/2017

Was asking my wife's English documents. My son's health check and further docs of my working evidences. 

no response yet. 

Hi guys, 

I just got my visa granted. 

My timeline was above.

Thanks to everyone sharing their timeline and wish you all the best luck. 

Cheers,