887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

6 minutes ago, rags said:

Congrats Voz... quick processing (2 months 23 days), really good. Do you mind sharing the list of docs you have attached?

Thanks mate..Yes, indeed it was quick i was expecting Rali's grant letter first and then mine later this week but i got it before that (can't ask for anything more).

I'm the only applicant. So, based on that i got a list from Noelle (another 887 applicant from this forum) and attached the following documents. Happy to give more clarification on the docs as well.

Doc list:

- Reference letter from my employer

-Employment Contract from my Employer (certified)

-Payslips (compiled all my payslips and saved in 1 pdf file, not certified)

-Group Certificates (tax statements, certified)

- Bank statements (not certified)

- Rental Bond letter and payment ledger (certified)

-Tenancy agreement (certified )

-Utility Bills (not certified)

-AFP and PCC from my country (not certified)

-Superannuation statements (not certified)

-Form 80

- Identification proof such as: Birth Certificate, Passport bio page, Driver's license, Photo ID (not certified)

If documents are scanned colored, you don't have to certify them. If they are not colored or photocopies, you have to certify them. Hope this helps. All the best with your application!

Cheers,

Voz

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, voz said:

Thanks mate..Yes, indeed it was quick i was expecting Rali's grant letter first and then mine later this week but i got it before that (can't ask for anything more).

I'm the only applicant. So, based on that i got a list from Noelle (another 887 applicant from this forum) and attached the following documents. Happy to give more clarification on the docs as well.

Doc list:

-Form 80

- Identification proof such as: Birth Certificate, Passport bio page, Driver's license, Photo ID (not certified)

If documents are scanned colored, you don't have to certify them. If they are not colored or photocopies, you have to certify them. Hope this helps. All the best with your application!

Cheers,

Voz

Thanks so much mate. that helps a lot.

1 hour ago, voz said:

Hi Guys,

Just got the grant letter 15mins ago. Can't express my feelings how happy I'm.

Happy to answer all the questions (if anyone has). Will be active here for few more days. 

My time lines are;

Applied 30/07/2017

Grant received: 23/10/2017

This forum has been a wonderful place for all 887 visa holders and thanks to all of you for helping me out with the queries.

Good luck to all and i hope everyone receives their grants soon.

Cheers,

Voz

Congrads mate!!! 

2 hours ago, voz said:

Hi Guys,

Happy to answer all the questions (if anyone has). Will be active here for few more days. 

My time lines are;

Applied 30/07/2017

This forum has been a wonderful place for all 887 visa holders and thanks to all of you for helping me out with the queries.

Cheers,

Voz

Congrats mate. 

I applied on 29/07/2017. Don't know what happened? I have applied for wife and 2 children.

Did you upload passport photo?

2 hours ago, voz said:

Doc list:

-Form 80

Cheers,

Voz

Congratulations Mate, and thank you for the great inputs.

would you please give the wording used in the (Reference letter from the employer) so we can follow the same?

Moreover, when you say certified, do you mean getting the documents signed by a (justice of the peace) holder?

Thank you again, and wish you good luck all the way through.

Raed

18 hours ago, voz said:

Hi Guys,

My time lines are;

Applied 30/07/2017

Cheers,

Voz

Congrats Voz..

• Like 1

On 10/23/2017 at 6:16 PM, Rali said:

Congrats mate. 

I applied on 29/07/2017. Don't know what happened? I have applied for wife and 2 children.

Did you upload passport photo?

Thanks mate..Yes, i did upload passport photo. You can get that clicked from Australia Post.

On 10/23/2017 at 6:52 PM, Raed said:

Congratulations Mate, and thank you for the great inputs.

would you please give the wording used in the (Reference letter from the employer) so we can follow the same?

Moreover, when you say certified, do you mean getting the documents signed by a (justice of the peace) holder?

Thank you again, and wish you good luck all the way through.

Raed

Thanks a lot mate. Happy to help.

Your employer already must be having a specific pattern/template on your company letterhead. I just told my boss and he gave me the letter specifying the roles and responsibilities and i'm a full time employee and date when i started.

Yes, get them signed by Justice of Peace.

Let me know if anything else is required.

Cheers,

Voz

33 minutes ago, voz said:

Thanks a lot mate. Happy to help.

Your employer already must be having a specific pattern/template on your company letterhead. I just told my boss and he gave me the letter specifying the roles and responsibilities and i'm a full time employee and date when i started.

Yes, get them signed by Justice of Peace.

Let me know if anything else is required.

Cheers,

Voz

Thank you again, really appreciated.

One more thing if you don't mind, what are the Group Certificates?

Regards

Raed

On 23/10/2017 at 4:08 PM, Apr08 said:

Hi Gurpinder, I am so sad for you as it takes such a long time even when you are single.

Did you try to contact your CO ?

Single/couple are getting their grant within few months only the applicant with newborn is taking ages and we dont know why?

pls keep updating.

Good-luck

well when i call the immigration, everytime they say its under process and processing time is 6 t0 9 month, and my 7th month will finish next month on nov 5 and my migration agent send an email to the case officer couple of weeks before, but no reply, i guess thats all i or my migration agent can do at this stage,, may be its taking long bcoz i applied as paper application

3 hours ago, gurpinder singh said:

well when i call the immigration, everytime they say its under process and processing time is 6 t0 9 month, and my 7th month will finish next month on nov 5 and my migration agent send an email to the case officer couple of weeks before, but no reply, i guess thats all i or my migration agent can do at this stage,, may be its taking long bcoz i applied as paper application

So sad, we have the similar story and timeline. Now the processing time is extended to 9 months.

thx and keep in touch.

On 24/10/2017 at 8:07 AM, sam2 said:

Hi,

After getting 887 visa,  we have lived in Australia for 2 years and have paid tax for  at least 1 year. Whether our spouse who are not working can get concession from Centerlink? Thanks.

Best Regards,

Sam

Why you need concession from centerlink ? 

22 minutes ago, June1_887 said:

Finally! Got my visa grant today. Just knew it now because I was asleep from night shift but it was sent to me at 10.15 AM. 

June 1 - visa lodgement

Aug 28 - CO Asked for further docs of residential proof

Aug 30 - Docs submitted

Oct 25 - Visa grant

all the best mates!

Congrats June. Best of luck for the Future. 

11 hours ago, Raed said:

Thank you again, really appreciated.

One more thing if you don't mind, what are the Group Certificates?

Regards

Raed

Mate, i get really confused with this as well. So, i attached both the Payment Summary received from the employer and tax assessment statement from the ATO for both the years.

Hope this helps. Attach as many documents as you can (keep a check number of documents can not be greater than 60).

Cheers,

Voz

5 hours ago, June1_887 said:

Finally! Got my visa grant today. Just knew it now because I was asleep from night shift but it was sent to me at 10.15 AM. 

June 1 - visa lodgement

Aug 28 - CO Asked for further docs of residential proof

Aug 30 - Docs submitted

Oct 25 - Visa grant

all the best mates!

Congrats mate.