887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 hours ago, Baki2016 said:

Hi Nimra86,

While we were on 489 visa, concrete in Victoria, Melbourne, we didnt pay anything for my kids - they learn in governmental school. 

When we came my youngest was 4 and we enrolled him in kindergarten (we paid around 360$ per term). (note that in kinder they can stay only 3 days for 4 hours). Lucky that after 6 months he became old enough to start in school (full time), so I could start with work - full time. :)

Hope this was helpful.

All the best

Absolutely wonderful to hear :) congrats on your PR. I can imagine your happiness at this point!

• Like 1

Hi guys 

I am new to this forum. I am ready to apply 887 next month. I have few things to clear before I can apply for visa.

1. First of all we travelled for about 5 weeks in that 2 year period. Does it affect or delay my application lodgement date?

2. Secondly do I need form 80 and form 1221 for me and my wife separately?

3. And do I have to provide employer letter or pay slips, group certificate and tax return certificate will do the job?

if someone can help me with those questions, that will be highly appreciated. 

Cheers

Hi Guys,

Finally, I have applied 887 last week. Documents which I have uploaded is below.

Work -- Pay Slips for 2 year, Letter from Employer, Tax Returns, superannuation Statements.

Resident-- * Was living for 1 year with my Uncle

Uncle Home -- Uncle's statement, Bank Statement (Uncle Address), Car Registration (Uncle address), Tax Return 1st Year ( Uncle Address).

Rented Home --- Rent Agreement, Bank Statement (Rented address),  Joint Electricity bill, Joint Gas Bill, Tax Return 2nd Year ( Rented Address).

Relationship --- Marriage Certificate, Joint bank Statement, Joint Electricity bill, Joint Gas Bill, Photographs (Me and wife) for relationship proof.

Form 80 and 1221 for Both

PCC -- India and Australia for Both.

Evidence of Functional English for wife --- Mark Sheets in English, University Letter.

Please advise if I missed anything.

Thank you.

13 hours ago, Vikas said:

Hi guys 

I am new to this forum. I am ready to apply 887 next month. I have few things to clear before I can apply for visa.

1. First of all we travelled for about 5 weeks in that 2 year period. Does it affect or delay my application lodgement date?

2. Secondly do I need form 80 and form 1221 for me and my wife separately?

3. And do I have to provide employer letter or pay slips, group certificate and tax return certificate will do the job?

if someone can help me with those questions, that will be highly appreciated. 

Cheers

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. All

hope this helps

17 hours ago, 887-Applied said:

Any update whose CO allocated on 21st August they asked further documents
Please share your feedback
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes my co asked me for police clearence on 1st of august, which i provided on same date, since then am still waiting, is this normal that they take that long, or there could be something wrong with my file thats why they taking long,, 

On 9/11/2017 at 1:58 PM, 7Jun17 said:

Hi Guys! Got my grant an hour ago.

Applied 7th June and got a direct grant today. 

I'm a self employed person. Documents I furnished were

Documents to prove work and stay

• Statutory declaration -- gave details of work hours and that im the owner/driver
  • payslips for full 1 year
  • notice of assessment for last as well as this year
  • Super statement
  • Run sheets to prove that i worked full time - for 1 year
  • Education documents
  • Work reference letter from the contractor
  • Form 80 and 1221
  • Utility bill for 2 years -- telephone/gas/electricity
  • Lease agreement and ledger -- for 2 yrs
  • Personal bank statement - from date i arrived - till date
  • Marriage certs
  • Identity documents - passports, pan card, tfn letter, aus driver license, rego, age card

Spouse/Kids

• Letter from Uni to satisfy the English requirement
  • notice of assessment for last as well as this year
  • Form 80 and 1221
  • Educational certs
  • Identity documents - passports, pan card, tfn letter, aus driver license, age card
  • Kids school records

Business Details

• Company incorporation documents - 
  • Bas statements
  • Company bank statement
  • contract agreements
  • audited balance sheets 
  • truck rego and insurance 

Hope it helps.

This thread really helped in gathering the documents and putting them in place. Thank you to all of you :)

Good luck to the ones who are waiting !

Hi congrats!  I am quite new to this forum and I am living in Darwin for 2 years on 489 visa. I am hoping to apply for 887 during this week. Could you kindly let me know how you guys did the statutory declaration for residence? Does it have to be witnessed by someone? Thanks guys! Appreciate any help

Nish

yes my co asked me for police clearence on 1st of august, which i provided on same date, since then am still waiting, is this normal that they take that long, or there could be something wrong with my file thats why they taking long,, 

Don't worries I am also waiting after submission CO asked new AFP certificate on 29th Aug I already submitted AFP without other name before marriage [emoji18]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

List of docs I submitted:

Proof of address: Statutory declaration from all of the Owner of the house we lived for the past 2 years

Form 80

Recent Police Clearance both Australian (AFP) and my home country

Enrollment receipt from my son's school from 2015-2017

Payslips 2015-2017

Certificate of employment

English Proficiency proof: Bachelors Degree Diploma from my home Country (Husband is the primary applicant)

Bank Statements

Post paid  / Broadband billing notice 2015-2017

ATO 2015-2017

Hi 

We are going to apply for 887 visa soon in next week.

Me and my husband first came to Melbourne on June 2015 and we are living in designated area for 28 months already. 

I was the main applicant and during first year I was out of country for 113 days (3.5 months) and during second year it was only 21 days.

I am going to apply on 2nd October 2017 and on that day I have been living in Australia for 709 days. I am lacking 21 days to 730 days, but I have read from this forum that 3 they wouldn't count 3 weeks holidays.

Since they don't consider 21 days absence, can I apply on 2nd of October itself? (My IELTS is expiring on the same day)

Thanks

2 hours ago, 07Apr17 said:

List of docs I submitted:

Proof of address: Statutory declaration from all of the Owner of the house we lived for the past 2 years

Form 80

Recent Police Clearance both Australian (AFP) and my home country

Enrollment receipt from my son's school from 2015-2017

Payslips 2015-2017

Certificate of employment

English Proficiency proof: Bachelors Degree Diploma from my home Country (Husband is the primary applicant)

Bank Statements

Post paid  / Broadband billing notice 2015-2017

ATO 2015-2017

Hi 07Apr17,

Could you please let me know how did you make the statutory declaration? only landlord signed it?

I can not get a letter for a 3 month residence. I can make a statutory declaration by myself for that? 

Anybody please shed some light. 

On 9/28/2017 at 5:04 PM, Nish_Darwin said:

Hi 07Apr17,

Could you please let me know how did you make the statutory declaration? only landlord signed it?

I can not get a letter for a 3 month residence. I can make a statutory declaration by myself for that? 

Anybody please shed some light. 

I think this should answer your question.

List of authorised witnesses | Attorney-General's Department
https://www.ag.gov.au/Publications/Statutory-declarations/Pages/List-of-authorised-witnesses.aspx

Hi, sorry about the late reply. We were assisted by our agent composing the statutory declaration. The owner of the house has to declare that you lived in his property with the specific date you moved in and moved out. You can give the declaration to your Landlord once everything is ready and all he needs to do is sign it in front of a Justice of Peace. Ask for the copy of their recent council rate too to prove that he is really the owner of the house. They know what to do when you ask them about this. 

Best of luck.

On 28/09/2017 at 3:39 PM, Bunny said:

Hi 

We are going to apply for 887 visa soon in next week.

Me and my husband first came to Melbourne on June 2015 and we are living in designated area for 28 months already. 

I was the main applicant and during first year I was out of country for 113 days (3.5 months) and during second year it was only 21 days.

I am going to apply on 2nd October 2017 and on that day I have been living in Australia for 709 days. I am lacking 21 days to 730 days, but I have read from this forum that 3 they wouldn't count 3 weeks holidays.

Since they don't consider 21 days absence, can I apply on 2nd of October itself? (My IELTS is expiring on the same day)

Thanks

Is there anyone who can help me. :( I was planning to apply today. I will have 709 days for today my IELTS is expiring today too. 

2 hours ago, Bunny said:

Is there anyone who can help me. :( I was planning to apply today. I will have 709 days for today my IELTS is expiring today too. 

Hi there,

If you are the main applicant, you don't need to worry about IELTS (if you are on 489 visa). You must have already provided that when you applied for 489 visa. If we take out IELTS of the picture, i would suggest wait for 3 weeks to be safe and then apply rather than getting rejected. 

I'm no expert in this field. I delayed my application by 2+ weeks even though i was out of the country for total of 35 days in 2 years (i spent 35 days abroad in the second year)..

Hope it makes sense.

Cheers,

Voz

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bunny said:

As you were the main applicant on 489 and main applicant on 887 (assuming you are the main applicant on 887 too)...You do not need IELTS.

However, you partner (dependent) will need to suffice the English requirements...

Don't stress, your partner will have close to 90 days before a CO is allocated to suffice the English requirement ....and CO make a decision / request further info...

Hope this helps..

16 minutes ago, voz said:

Hi there,

If you are the main applicant, you don't need to worry about IELTS (if you are on 489 visa). You must have already provided that when you applied for 489 visa. If we take out IELTS of the picture, i would suggest wait for 3 weeks to be safe and then apply rather than getting rejected. 

I'm no expert in this field. I delayed my application by 2+ weeks even though i was out of the country for total of 35 days in 2 years (i spent 35 days abroad in the second year)..

Hope it makes sense.

Cheers,

Voz

Hi Voz

Thanks for your advise. Yes I am the main applicant for both 489 and 887 visas. 

Its been already 2 years and 4 months since we first came to designted areas on 489 visa. I have compensated my 3.5 months long stay out of the conutry during first year. I thought they will disregard my short stay in second year. seems like they aren't. ? Thank you for your advise.

8 minutes ago, Barracountry said:

As you were the main applicant on 489 and main applicant on 887 (assuming you are the main applicant on 887 too)...You do not need IELTS.

However, you partner (dependent) will need to suffice the English requirements...

Don't stress, your partner will have close to 90 days before a CO is allocated to suffice the English requirement ....and CO make a decision / request further info...

Hope this helps..

Hi 

Thanks for the advise. Yes I was the main applicant for both visas.

I am going to show my husbands' 3 year english medium degree transcript as a proof of functional english. he has IELTS but that is already expired. Do u think his transcript will do the job?

3 minutes ago, Bunny said:

Hi 

Thanks for the advise. Yes I was the main applicant for both visas.

I am going to show my husbands' 3 year english medium degree transcript as a proof of functional english. he has IELTS but that is already expired. Do u think his transcript will do the job?

Yes i had to do the same for my wife...

1) Please ensure, the transcripts and actual degree are certified by a JP.

2) A letter from the university / college your hubby studied in...advising that the medium of study for the 2 or 3 year period (years) was in English...

3) Just on a safer note, get him to also write a stat dec, declaring that he has studied in XYZ College between Years of 200X - 200Y and the cirriculum was in English language...Attctched are the certified copies of my ID's with transcripts and degree.

Cheers,