887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

actually there were two Co , first was Melisa and visa was granted by Sophorm. 

My wife’s English requirement which I submitted her University degree and letter from Uni. 

I lived in shared accommodation for that I submitted statutory declarations from owner. At first, I just attached bills and agreement copies. 

best of luck to you. 

Hey guys,

I am one of silent observers of this thread. 

my timeline is :

Applied 09/05/2017

CO asked further documentation 18/08/2017

CO was Wendy.

uploaded documents 23/08/2017

Was asking my wife's English documents. My son's health check and further docs of my working evidences. 

no response yet. 

21 minutes ago, May09 said:

Hey guys,

I am one of silent observers of this thread. 

my timeline is :

Applied 09/05/2017

CO asked further documentation 18/08/2017

CO was Wendy.

uploaded documents 23/08/2017

Was asking my wife's English documents. My son's health check and further docs of my working evidences. 

no response yet. 

Hi may 09, thx for breaking your silence. We are three people here in the same situation, timeline and CO as well.

Barracountry, Kamran, Yourself and me plz refers to our other chat for more info.

keep in touch

Cheers

3 hours ago, Apr08 said:

Hi everyone, any news from march/april applicant ?

keep updating as its bit quiet here

good luck

still waiting, applied on 5th april, co ask for police clearence on 1st of august, which i submit on same day, since then its been 2 amd half month, havent heard anything back,, really worried now, why they taking that long 

3 hours ago, Apr08 said:

Hi everyone, any news from march/april applicant ?

keep updating as its bit quiet here

good luck

still waiting, applied on 5th april, co ask for police clearence on 1st of august, which i submit on same day, since then its been 2 amd half month, havent heard anything back,, really worried now, why they taking that long 

41 minutes ago, gurpinder singh said:

Hi Gurpinder,

Do you have a newborn ( if you got kindly share few info as we are all delayed due to newborn ) and is your CO also Wendy?

Did you approach to contact CO in any ways.

Thankx for sharing.

Hi Guys,

I am silent follower of this forum. Read every post! need some advice for 3 month accommodation where I can not get a letter from my landlord. I made a statutory declaration and attached a few bills and rego paper. Do you think it is ok? 

And I have been out of the country for 23 days and I am covering that just for peace of mind. I am applying on this Friday! Wish me luck guys :) 

Good luck for all :) 

Nish

Darwin

56 minutes ago, Nish_Darwin said:

Hi Guys,

I am silent follower of this forum. Read every post! need some advice for 3 month accommodation where I can not get a letter from my landlord. I made a statutory declaration and attached a few bills and rego paper. Do you think it is ok? 

And I have been out of the country for 23 days and I am covering that just for peace of mind. I am applying on this Friday! Wish me luck guys :) 

Good luck for all :) 

Nish

Darwin

Nish i am sure you will be fine....there is another mob who got his case finalized with positive outcome last week...please read history (i think you missed that)..

He was / is living with his uncle or some 1...submitted a stat dec....and rego and bills etc..,

and Good Luck- just have patience mate.....like me just started Yoga...

Get it right 1 shot (Direct Grant)...Good Luck :) 

1 minute ago, gurpinder singh said:

it just say noyan

right... mate no need to be stressed...you have a visa to live legally in this country...and all your docs and details are correct....

You will get there too....

Just hold the horses...and let them do the processing....you will be alright...

Share the good news with us soon, Good luck...

2 hours ago, Barracountry said:

Nish i am sure you will be fine....there is another mob who got his case finalized with positive outcome last week...please read history (i think you missed that)..

He was / is living with his uncle or some 1...submitted a stat dec....and rego and bills etc..,

and Good Luck- just have patience mate.....like me just started Yoga...

Get it right 1 shot (Direct Grant)...Good Luck :) 

Thanks brother! Yes I saw it and he apparently got statutory declaration from the owner. In my case I wrote it myself saying that I stayed there. I attached old rego and bank statement and couple of letters received.  Hopefully that will do. :)  Thanks mate!

1 hour ago, Nish_Darwin said:

Thanks brother! Yes I saw it and he apparently got statutory declaration from the owner. In my case I wrote it myself saying that I stayed there. I attached old rego and bank statement and couple of letters received.  Hopefully that will do. :)  Thanks mate!

Don’t like seeing others suffer mate....

there is a reason why this document is called “Stat Dec”, better submit one...

before they pick ur file start digging more in detail....& u start to loose patience...

cheers,

NEED HELP -----

Hi all, 

I am living in adelaide from last two and half years and applied for 887 visa in April 2017.

Now, I got a job offer from another regional area so can I move to other regional area ( not metro ) at this stage?

If yes what will be the procedure, plz advise.

Thankx in advance