887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

10 hours ago, May09 said:

Hi guys, 

I just got my visa granted. 

My timeline was above.

Thanks to everyone sharing their timeline and wish you all the best luck. 

Cheers,

Hi May09 Congrats,

Will you pls share

When was your baby born and what kind of health checks they asked and submitted?

thx in advance

Hello Everyone,

I need urgent help from you guys. We have applied for 887 on 06/08/2017 and after that my husband's passport got expired. We got a new passport. How I can change my application and upload new passport of my husband.

I am primary applicant and my husband is secondary applicant.

Thank you so much.

4 hours ago, Yesha said:

Hello Everyone,

I need urgent help from you guys. We have applied for 887 on 06/08/2017 and after that my husband's passport got expired. We got a new passport. How I can change my application and upload new passport of my husband.

Thank you so much.

https://www.border.gov.au/Lega/Lega/Form/Immi-FAQs/online-forms-immiaccount-update-details

4 hours ago, Yesha said:

Hello Everyone,

Thank you so much.

929.pdf

Please ensure, u check with DIBP (nearest Office / contact Centre) prior to submitting this with a certified copy of the new and old Passport..

hope this helps, 

Please share, your experience..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Yesha said:

Hello Everyone,

Thank you so much.

When you loggin to your immi account, click View Details, above your name click 'Update Us' and select 'Change of Passport Details' then select the name of the applicant who's passport details to be changed.

Also, upload the passport copy as another attachment in Attach documents.

16 hours ago, Rali said:

When you loggin to your immi account, click View Details, above your name click 'Update Us' and select 'Change of Passport Details' then select the name of the applicant who's passport details to be changed.

Also, upload the passport copy as another attachment in Attach documents.

18 hours ago, Barracountry said:

929.pdf

Please ensure, u check with DIBP (nearest Office / contact Centre) prior to submitting this with a certified copy of the new and old Passport..

hope this helps, 

Please share, your experience..

18 hours ago, Barracountry said:

Thank you so much all for your help

3 hours ago, Apr08 said:

Hi everyone,

Just wondering whats really is going with March/April applicant please come forward and break your silence.

Hope Barracountry and Kamran are still updating.

Good luck everyone :|

still waiting, applied 5th of april, co ask for police clearence on 1st of august ( noyan ), submitted on same date, since then am waiting, dont know why they taking so long in my case as am single, and co only ask for police clearence, which i submit on 1st of august,,, worried

Hi Guys,

Just got the grant letter 15mins ago. Can't express my feelings how happy I'm.

Happy to answer all the questions (if anyone has). Will be active here for few more days. 

My time lines are;

Applied 30/07/2017

Grant received: 23/10/2017

This forum has been a wonderful place for all 887 visa holders and thanks to all of you for helping me out with the queries.

Good luck to all and i hope everyone receives their grants soon.

Cheers,

Voz

6 minutes ago, voz said:

Hi Guys,

Happy to answer all the questions (if anyone has). Will be active here for few more days. 

My time lines are;

Applied 30/07/2017

This forum has been a wonderful place for all 887 visa holders and thanks to all of you for helping me out with the queries.

Cheers,

Voz

Congrats mate! You have a good start of the week. Is there a name of CO on your visa grant letter even if it is a direct grant?

23 minutes ago, voz said:

Hi Guys,

My time lines are;

Applied 30/07/2017

Cheers,

Voz

Congrats Voz... quick processing (2 months 23 days), really good. Do you mind sharing the list of docs you have attached?

6 hours ago, Barracountry said:

No change, the same...waiting for my 2nd child’s medical link to be sent...

Hi Barracountry, Hope you have submitted your paper based  medical already and they will grant you soon.

Have you communicate them in any way?

Keep in touch.

Cheers

5 hours ago, gurpinder singh said:

still waiting, applied 5th of april, co ask for police clearence on 1st of august ( noyan ), submitted on same date, since then am waiting, dont know why they taking so long in my case as am single, and co only ask for police clearence, which i submit on 1st of august,,, worried

Hi Gurpinder, I am so sad for you as it takes such a long time even when you are single.

Did you try to contact your CO ?

Single/couple are getting their grant within few months only the applicant with newborn is taking ages and we dont know why?

pls keep updating.

Good-luck