Time line of my case:
Case submission on 25th May
CO approach on 29th Aug name of CO Melissa
Visa granted on 25th Oct.
Best of luck for all mates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Masha Allah. Congrats!

Hi Guys, 

Today I got email from CO Adam from Adelaide GSM Team 10 requesting for 2 years residential evidence and 1 year employment evidence.

God has to help me.

I had uploaded only the utility bills for address proof and payslips for 13 months and Tax assessment Statement for 1 year.

Now, I am going to get employment letter from my employer and send it to CO. For residential evidence, I have to search the Tenancy agreement and send it.

20 hours ago, Rali said:

Hi Guys, 

Today I got email from CO Adam from Adelaide GSM Team 10 requesting for 2 years residential evidence and 1 year employment evidence.

God has to help me.

I had uploaded only the utility bills for address proof and payslips for 13 months and Tax assessment Statement for 1 year.

Now, I am going to get employment letter from my employer and send it to CO. For residential evidence, I have to search the Tenancy agreement and send it.

Sad news Rali, I am still waiting for my application. I applied on 26/7. :( bit worried now why my application is taking so long. 

On 26/10/2017 at 12:16 PM, Rali said:

Hi Guys, 

God has to help me.

Unfortunately, If all the applicant go through checklist clearly mention on immi site ( or get assistance from migration agent ) it helps not only you but your CO as well as other fellow applicants.

Your documents are not grant-ready so plz try to attach as much as you can this time.

Good luck

7 minutes ago, Apr08 said:

Unfortunately, If all the applicant go through checklist clearly mention on immi site ( or get assistance from migration agent ) it helps not only you but your CO as well as other fellow applicants.

Your documents are not grant-ready so plz try to attach as much as you can this time.

Good luck

I have uploaded all the documents what I have.

3 hours ago, Rali said:

Rali u need to understand that it’s not about what documents you have...it’s what they require to assess your application...

or put it this way...u need to make a strong case with evidences to suffice that u have met the conditions and hence u think u r eligible for 887....The more u make others life easy (CO) the more easier it is for u...

I have done a similar ignorance and have learned from it...

Apart from utility bills, u will also need the rental / Property  mortgage docs, car / Anu vehicle rego, telecom bills etc..,(all certified by JP) any insurance docs / super  annuation letters too...

you can’t assume a CO to assume and match the employment history with form 80 and payslips / group certificates..you will need an employment letter, a letter confirming ur work details (in snap shot like role and duties), period and if possible rate ur performance....Even submit a letter from ur taxation agent if u think the letter from employer may not be strong enough...

go through some previous posts here or dibp’s Web for checklists....

The worst think now is u will have to wait for atl ast another 6-12 weeks for ur case to be picked up again...so don’t even bother calling / emailing them...again if u wish to do that...good luck?

Apr08 is right...you will need to be fully prepared before u apply....applications are not ready for a CO to make a decision right away...

its very simple, u supply and suffice all the requirements and they will do their best to finalise ur case..

Good Luck, share the good news soon...don’t lose ur hope..

cheers,

2 hours ago, Barracountry said:

Rali u need to understand that it’s not about what documents you have...it’s what they require to assess your application...

or put it this way...u need to make a strong case with evidences to suffice that u have met the conditions and hence u think u r eligible for 887....The more u make others life easy (CO) the more easier it is for u...

Apart from utility bills, u will also need the rental / Property  mortgage docs, car / Anu vehicle rego, telecom bills etc..,(all certified by JP) any insurance docs / super  annuation letters too...

you can’t assume a CO to assume and match the employment history with form 80 and payslips / group certificates..you will need an employment letter, a letter confirming ur work details (in snap shot like role and duties), period and if possible rate ur performance....Even submit a letter from ur taxation agent if u think the letter from employer may not be strong enough...

The worst think now is u will have to wait for atl ast another 6-12 weeks for ur case to be picked up again...so don’t even bother calling / emailing them...again if u wish to do that...good luck?

Apr08 is right...you will need to be fully prepared before u apply....applications are not ready for a CO to make a decision right away...

its very simple, u supply and suffice all the requirements and they will do their best to finalise ur case..

cheers,

Thankx Barracountry.

7 hours ago, Rali said:

Hi Rali, 

Your CO may not satisty from the docs those 'what you have' but expects 'what they need' in order to finalise your case sooner so that they can access other back dated files like mine.

Good-luck

26 minutes ago, Apr08 said:

Hi Rali, 

Your CO may not satisty from the docs those 'what you have' but expects 'what they need' in order to finalise your case sooner so that they can access other back dated files like mine.

Good-luck

Thanks for your advice mate. 

I have now uploaded rental agreement, offer of employment letter and letter from my employer saying that I am still working there.

3 hours ago, Barracountry said:

cheers,

Thanks for your concern.

I have a question.

When I arrived to Melbourne I did stay with my cousin in Shepparton. Then I moved to Melbourne after 2 months. I didn't have any proof for Shepparton address. So I didn't mention shepparton address in Form 80. I had mentioned my residential address in form 80 as Melbourne since I arrived here.

Now, I have uploaded the TFN letter, Rego fee letter from Vicroads with Shepparton address which I received when I was there and Lease agreement from 25 Sep 2015 in Melbourne address. Do I need to resubmit an updated Form 80?

Anyone please suggest me in this regard.

20 hours ago, Rali said:

Is your application status 'Assessment in progress'?

Hi Rali, sorry to interrupt, i got interested in ur question,  im also waiting like aothers, applied may 21, co aug 20 until now its nothing, my status is assessment in progress for a month already, thanks

On 28/10/2017 at 8:41 PM, May21 said:

Hi Rali, sorry to interrupt, i got interested in ur question,  im also waiting like aothers, applied may 21, co aug 20 until now its nothing, my status is assessment in progress for a month already, thanks

It's going to be Christmas holidays in December 2017 and January 2018. Let's see.