29 minutes ago, 887_2018 said:

Hi ?,

I have got direct visa grant just now. 

Applied on     8/11/2017
Direct Grant   26/4/2018
Waiting Time  5 months 18days

CO Sophorn 

I have uploaded all the required  documents along with form 80 and form 1221

This forum is a great asset to its members. Personally it helped me a lot in lodging my application successfully. Not only that, but also the members in this forum are friendly. Their encouragement is a huge strength as waiting period is too stressful with current long processing time. 

I wish Good Luck to all of my friends. 

Thank you ?

Congratulations mate. 

1 minute ago, 10cents said:

Hi all, if the CO requested for more information and the additional information was then submitted the next day, will the CO ever get back to you before the 28 days?

Hi 10cents, very rare they do that. It usually takes a while longer... :) 

Hi Guys,

Can someone help me pls.

I just realised that I have made a big mistake in my application form. I misunderstood the question on Countries of Residence and just filled in details of residence before I came to Australia. I believe we have to include addresses in Australia too till the day we lodge our application. 

Could you pls advise what should I do now? Should I withdraw my application and lodge it again with all the details? I am very worried now!

5 minutes ago, Aussiedream said:

Hi Guys,

Can someone help me pls.

I just realised that I have made a big mistake in my application form. I misunderstood the question on Countries of Residence and just filled in details of residence before I came to Australia. I believe we have to include addresses in Australia too till the day we lodge our application. 

Could you pls advise what should I do now? Should I withdraw my application and lodge it again with all the details? I am very worried now!

Hi, please do not withdraw your application, it will cost you your fees! There is a facility to correct your wrong answers on immi account, just do that. Provide a note also saying that the first version of form 80 is wrong and you provided the correct one further. :):) I think also ask someone to check the filled form for you, even 2-3 people, so the final version you are submitting is definitely correct. Good luck! 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, 887_2018 said:

Hi ?,

Applied on     8/11/2017
Direct Grant   26/4/2018

CO Sophorn 

This forum is a great asset to its members. Personally it helped me a lot in lodging my application successfully. Not only that, but also the members in this forum are friendly. Their encouragement is a huge strength as waiting period is too stressful with current long processing time. 

Thank you ?

Congrats mate 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, su89 said:

Thanks mate.. I uploaded the pcc form SL and Aussie one as well.. you are correct being proactive is the best thing.. could you pls give us a list of docs you uploaded.. will be a tip for a direct grant emoji6.png

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

I uploaded following......

* lease agreement 

* rent payment receipts 

* gas/electricity/telephone/water bills

* bank statements 

* tax assessment 

* employment contract 

* 52 payslips with 35 hours each week

* Employment reference letter

* superannuation statements 

* marriage certificate 

* wife's 3 year English course certificates and letters 

* form 80 and 1221

* identity of home country/passport

I uploaded all these. Hope this helps

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

* lease agreement 
* rent payment receipts 
* bank statements 
* tax assessment 
* employment contract 
* marriage certificate 
* form 80 and 1221
Thanks mate

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, 887_2018 said:

* lease agreement 

* rent payment receipts 

* bank statements 

* tax assessment 

* employment contract 

* marriage certificate 

* form 80 and 1221

Out of this which docs were certified/attested?

What is this employment reference letter?

15 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi, please do not withdraw your application, it will cost you your fees! There is a facility to submit the right answers on immi account, just do that. Provide a not also saying that the first version of form 80 is wrong and you provided the correct one further. :):) I think also ask someone to check the filled form for you, even 2-3 people, so the final version you are submitting is definitely correct. Good luck! 

Thank you Russki for your prompt help. I will definitely follow your advise to get it checked by someone else. Don't know why, but seem to have made a number of mistakes. Could you also let me know if I should submit the note on Form 80 in the same Incorrect answers form in which I am submitting the missing details or should it be a separate form? Thanks 

20 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi, please do not withdraw your application, it will cost you your fees! There is a facility to correct your wrong answers on immi account, just do that. Provide a note also saying that the first version of form 80 is wrong and you provided the correct one further. :):) I think also ask someone to check the filled form for you, even 2-3 people, so the final version you are submitting is definitely correct. Good luck! 

Sorry mate, I just assumed you made a mistake in the form 80! :) Silly me. If you made a mistake in the actual online application, same thing applies: submit correct answer on immi account. You will be fine!!! :D 

8 minutes ago, Aussiedream said:

Thank you Russki for your prompt help. I will definitely follow your advise to get it checked by someone else. Don't know why, but seem to have made a number of mistakes. Could you also let me know if I should submit the note on Form 80 in the same Incorrect answers form in which I am submitting the missing details or should it be a separate form? Thanks 

I think (but I may be wrong here) it is up to you. You can either supply correct answers separately or re-do the whole form 80 and re-submit.

It is understandable that you made a few mistakes - most of us didn't use agents, were doing it ourselves, and it is not easy if you have not done it before. It's like stumbling in the dark sometimes. :) This is why it is important to check, double-check, triple-check stuff... And important to be well rested when you fill forms - I find when I am tired I make mistakes more and cannot even see them myself! :D:D 

You will be fine, just deep breath, be very careful when you send them corrections. :) 

4 minutes ago, Russki said:

I think (but I may be wrong here) it is up to you. You can either supply correct answers separately or re-do the whole form 80 and re-submit.

It is understandable that you made a few mistakes - most of us didn't use agents, were doing it ourselves, and it is not easy if you have not done it before. It's like stumbling in the dark sometimes. :) This is why it is important to check, double-cke, triple-check stuff... And important to be well rested when you fill forms - I find when I am tired I make mistakes more and cannot even see them myself! :D:D 

You will be fine, just deep breath, be very careful when you send them corrections. :) 

Thank you Russki for your kind words. I will resubmit the correct Form 80 and fill in the incorrect answers form for the missing details in the main application form. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 887_2018 said:

Hi ?,

Applied on     8/11/2017
Direct Grant   26/4/2018

CO Sophorn 

Thank you ?

Many many congratulations....friend ???

11 minutes ago, Russki said:

Congrats, we have same CO! :) What did he ask for?

Either way, immi is progressing applications again, woohoo!!!!

Wife Functional english (she gave TOFEL IBT with 8.5 bands in 2015) i.e expired.
Wife PCC from USA (she went on visit visa)

Wife AFC with all legal names.
Mine 1 Year Employment - further evidence required (I upload more than 1yr evidence) :P

• Like 1