887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

39 minutes ago, su89 said:

I know - we deserve at least not to be discriminated !!

Hope the bill doesn't go past the senate.

Anyway we will wait till Monday and see if the change the days in the drafts. Then we know for sure !

I will keep you posted if I see any update anywhere - ?

Hey guys, can you please provide bit information about what that bill? 

Hey guys, can you please provide bit information about what that bill? 
Encouraging new migrants for self sufficiency !
Basically if the bill goes through the current waiting period for many cetrelink benefits will be extended for 2 years to 4 years. Parental pay, FTB, new start allowance, widow allowance etc ..

living-in-australia-and-overseas/updates/encouraging-self-sufficiency-for-newly-arrived-migrants

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Hi guys 

I m a second timer now

Applied on 24 nov. All documents supplied but my agent think some documents r not necessary to upload like my contracts, form 80.

CO allocated on 14 may. CO Sorphon 

1.Ask for 1 year working proof in regional

2. form 80

3. English requirement for spouse

Subbmit 

CO allocated again on 29 june. CO Dat

1. Ask to submit complete form 80 (as one of the box was not ticked. 

2. Invoice for 2nd installment 

Submitted today, same day

But again i have to wait for 28 more day plus more 15 to 20 days 

Good luck to all others who r waiting for their grants

I dont think sipping juice or water works for me. My process is getting delayed by silly mistakes n coz of my agent as he never double check n doesnt bother to upload the documents.

• Sad 3

23 hours ago, Poonam said:

But we have to pay heavy stamp duty nearly 70000 dollars ....after 10 % deposit 61000 .it is difficult to pay stamp duty

Hai Poonam,I your case ask them to extend for two weeks for settlement for your land and request them that you are happy to pay the interest for the total amount you are trying to buy a property.hope this works. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Vikky said:

Hai Poonam,I your case ask them to extend for two weeks for settlement for your land and request them that you are happy to pay the interest for the total amount you are trying to buy a property.hope this works. 

@Poonam i was also gonna suggest you this, get yourself 2-3 weeks extention and with gods grace if you will get PR next week than loan approval will only take 5 working days. hope this will work for you guys.?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Vikky said:

We tried this as well but our vender says  he doesn’t want me to give any extension....after so many requests for extension he send the msg I will give extension for 10 days on the condition if you get nominee on your behalf before settlement date ie 9 th of July ..he will give them 10 days for loan till 19 July ....after 19 we have to pay the panality and legal drama. Now the nominees we found they just want to sign they paper as early as they can bcoz they r gaining profit of31000 for just signing the paper ...we don’t have any option....

11 minutes ago, Raman_ 3rd Nov 2017 said:

@Poonam i was also gonna suggest you this, get yourself 2-3 weeks extention and with gods grace if you will get PR next week than loan approval will only take 5 working days. hope this will work for you guys.?

Thanks dear ....but our vender is not cooperating with us .....their new house is ready in end of August even then they are not giving us time....now they vacated the property last week n living in their inlaws place ...we went to their place 2 weeks back n tell them our situation but nothing worked 

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, Russki said:

Hi Kaur, that's great news. ? I have attached my employers' letters when I applied, so CO didn't have to ask for them. ? Instead, the COs asked me for other stupid information twice, and I am still waiting in the queue for my grant... ? ? 

Oh dear they didn't bother to check the old one? We are just at edge 1st week of July hopefully will get our grants???. Gud luck dear

• Thanks 1

Hi Guys, we have just arrived from overseas yesterday. Applied on 18/12/2017 and my application is still coming out as 'Received'. Will update all of you for any further progress.
Mate call immigration and inform them that you are back . Call them asap

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Hi Guys,
Very bad luck today for me.. CO Nancy requested AFP for me. Just only one document. I have uploaded New AFP on june 1st 2018. Still they are asking one for me again. They have considered AFP for my wife. I dont know why they have asked for me again. Ok bad luck..

My question is those who have got AFP request again..
Is the below statement same as like me? 
Also what is complete disclosure AFP?
My application is still in RECEIVED status. When it will change to Further assessment?
Request Detail Character requirements – Australian Federal Police (AFP) National Police Check In order to be granted a visa to enter or remain in Australia you must meet the character requirement. If you are 16 years old or above and have lived in Australia for a total of 12 months or more in the last 10 years (these 12 months are calculated cumulatively and need not have been consecutive) you need to obtain a 'Complete Disclosure' AFP National Police Certificate by completing a National Police Check Application Form. A colour copy of the AFP certificate must be provided to us. When entering your name on the National Police Check Application Form, ensure your legal name is entered as shown on your current passport. You must also include any previous names you have been known by, any aliases and/or anglicised names. List all names in the National Police Check Application Form, matching the order and format of the name in your passport. If the name on the police clearance certificate received by us is different from your passport or does not list any aliases you have been known by, you will be requested to obtain another police certificate. You should use code 33 'Immigration/Citizenship - for supply to the Department of Home Affairs' for the purpose of the check. For details of the fee payable see www.afp.gov.au/what-we-do/services/criminal-records/ national-police-checks Send your completed form to the AFP at the address on the form. If you do not have access to the internet you can request for a form to be posted or faxed to you by calling the AFP helpdesk on +61 2 6140 6502. If you are unable to obtain a 'Complete Disclosure' AFP National Police Certificate, it is in your best interest to demonstrate to us, with documentary evidence where possible, that you have made a genuine attempt to obtain this certificate. If we are satisfied that you are unable to obtain a 'Complete Disclosure' AFP National Police Certificate and have made a genuine attempt to do so then a waiver of this requirement may be granted. If you do not provide a 'Complete Disclosure' AFP National Police Certificate and I am satisfied that it is reasonable for you to provide this certificate, your application may be refused.
Sorry to hear that mate. I'm bit worried now as I applied before you on 21st December but no allocation. When did you receive your communication?

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that mate. I'm bit worried now as I applied before you on 21st December but no allocation. When did you receive your communication?

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

Co contacted him on 28/06/18

Hi guys 
I m a second timer now
Applied on 24 nov. All documents supplied but my agent think some documents r not necessary to upload like my contracts, form 80.
CO allocated on 14 may. CO Sorphon 
1.Ask for 1 year working proof in regional
2. form 80
3. English requirement for spouse
Subbmit 
CO allocated again on 29 june. CO Dat
1. Ask to submit complete form 80 (as one of the box was not ticked. 
2. Invoice for 2nd installment 
Submitted today, same day
But again i have to wait for 28 more day plus more 15 to 20 days 
Good luck to all others who r waiting for their grants
I dont think sipping juice or water works for me. My process is getting delayed by silly mistakes n coz of my agent as he never double check n doesnt bother to upload the documents.

Hey manisha did you fill form 80 when you git your 489 visa

On 6/29/2018 at 1:53 PM, nelakash said:

Dear Poonam,

Very limited number of applicant will understand your situation and I am one of them. I can understand how painful it is. Due to PR issue I have to pay extra around $80K on Property. Funny thing was I wasn’t aware anything about this and my fucken solicitor didn’t inform me initially. Anyway, last 1 year property value increased. And I am currently in breakeven point on my imagination. I know one thing that ever happened it’s happen for our good. So don’t know as you invest on property it will never let you down.

Thank you so much dear for understanding my situation....Hopefully God is planning something good for me and my family ???

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Tpsk said:

Ok. Me and my wife filled form 80 when i got my 487 which is 489 now

So if we filled form 80 in 489 so it's not necessary to fill in 887 visa?  Actually I have not filled form 80 in 887 visa .