887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi Everyone just letting you know guys I got my PR today.

I applied on 13 Nov 2017 got CO on 1 May 2018 asked for new afp for me and my wife and medical for new born baby. 6 month old and today I got Pr. CO - sep***n.

thanks everyone who putting information on this forum it was very helpfull to know what going around with this visa.

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, SinghKhalsa said:

I applied on 13 Nov 2017 got CO on 1 May 2018 asked for new afp for me and my wife and medical for new born baby. 6 month old and today I got Pr. CO - sep***n.

thanks everyone who putting information on this forum it was very helpfull to know what going around with this visa.

Congratulations ?

1 hour ago, SinghKhalsa said:

Singh is king congratulations Dost ???

• Like 1

Congrats mate

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Congratulations... how old your previous AFP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, SinghKhalsa said:

Congrats mate!

2 minutes ago, Nee_778 said:

Has anyone else noticed or is it just me! The excel sheet looks different this morning. The extra tabs at the bottom are missing and looks like almost everyone got a Direct grant, most of the comments are gone.

Yes. Someone has messed up it. @Russki for your action. 

• Haha 1

Congrats mate

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, SinghKhalsa said:

Congrats Singh Sahib!!!!

3 minutes ago, deftown said:

Can anyone please restore excel sheet again? Someone has ruined it again. 

Guys please be careful while editing the sheet. 

I sort of put it back to normal, I hope I didn't stuff it up! ? ?? 

It was just someone re-ordering the data in the "pink" column, all we have to do is re-order it by "applied date" I just was not sure how, so I restored last night's version... 

Did we have any requests for information yesterday? ? Or just those two grants?

• Thanks 4

11 hours ago, SinghKhalsa said:

congrats 

• Like 1

I sort of put it back to normal, I hope I didn't stuff it up! [emoji1] [emoji1][emoji6] 
It was just someone re-ordering the data in the "pink" column, all we have to do is re-order it by "applied date" I just was not sure how, so I restored last night's version... 
Did we have any requests for information yesterday? [emoji849] Or just those two grants?
Thanks Russki,

I believe its only 2 people who got their grants yesterday.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, Russki said:

I sort of put it back to normal, I hope I didn't stuff it up! ? ?? 

Did we have any requests for information yesterday? ? Or just those two grants?

Russki U r awesome ?? This forum needs u even after you get Pr ?

InshaAllah u will get it soon ??

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Hello everyone 

Need you help please. I applied on 30th of December nd my overseas police check was valid only for 6 months. Nd by now its already been expired while waiting for opening the file. But i havnt been offshore since applied. So you think i should order another one or same should work. Plz help desperate indeed. 

41 minutes ago, Khan90 said:

Hello everyone 

Need you help please. I applied on 30th of December nd my overseas police check was valid only for 6 months. Nd by now its already been expired while waiting for opening the file. But i havnt been offshore since applied. So you think i should order another one or same should work. Plz help desperate indeed. 

If you haven’t been to overseas then u don’t need to apply again.

• Like 1

need a help

i have applied my 887 on 16 of dec 2017.i have had my file opened yesterday.i have submitted my payslips,work statement and a bank statement (which shows the every weeks payment from the employer.now they have asked me to submit more work evidence of working 35 hours a week like PAYG.notice of work assessment and a superannuation statement for minimum of 1 year.i have got all those document and forwarded to my agent.i have a superannuation statement for last 18 months(35 hours every week) which shows my employer contribution. for  some reason my employer has not put through the super for any staff for last 12 month(which he shouldnt have) . he is planning to fix it soon, which may take a time,.but my agent asked me to give him the statement till now.which does not make a sense.i have checked the letter from immi it states minimum of 1 year evidence.i have given him for 18 months but he still wants till now.what should i do,should i tell him to just submit the given document or wait for my employer to put through the fund on y super account.please suggest me ,i am  very stress.