887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

13 minutes ago, Russki said:

I wonder if this may be due to third party verifications? ?? We can only guess! ? 

Hey Russki,

What do yoh think, what third party verification they do? Do they send it to employer? Or do you think they send it to native country? I am thinking about my file, its around 7 months after submitting docunents ..what type of verification going on..??????. As i dont think any third party should take that long...no idea. Just hoping for best.

Hope next month bring good news for all of us.

1 minute ago, SK10 said:

Hey Russki,

What do yoh think, what third party verification they do? Do they send it to employer? Or do you think they send it to native country? I am thinking about my file, its around 7 months after submitting docunents ..what type of verification going on..??????. As i dont think any third party should take that long...no idea. Just hoping for best.

Hope next month bring good news for all of us.

Hi SK10, in your case I think they are just testing your patience! ? It just takes ridiculously long time!!! Maybe, they are hoping we will give up and go back to our native lands! ? ? ? 

But on the serious note, they definitely do spot-checks with some applications, verifying submitted information. They've done this with mine. But then again - I am Russian... ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

21 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi SK10, in your case I think they are just testing your patience! ? It just takes ridiculously long time!!! Maybe, they are hoping we will give up and go back to our native lands! ? ? ? 

But on the serious note, they definitely do spot-checks with some applications, verifying submitted information. They've done this with mine. But then again - I am Russian... ?

Thanks Russki, i am happy to do them whatever checks they want to do. I am now just sitting calmly and waiting them to finish and be very sure and then send me my goldem emails. I am sure will get it soon. And hoping same for you. ??

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, SK10 said:

Thanks Russki, i am happy to do them whatever checks they want to do. I am now just sitting calmly and waiting them to finish and be very sure and then send me my goldem emails. I am sure will get it soon. And hoping same for you. ??

That's the spirit!!! ? I am with you!!! ? ? 

Hi all,

Congrats to those who got their grant.

As most of you know, I:

Applied on 24 Sep 17

Sophorn asked for proof of employment on 2nd Feb 18

Adam asked for the same on 22n March 18

No contact since then.

Just for an icing on the cake, we had a newborn baby boy last week. I notified the Department and waiting for their advise.

What do you think it's going to be like, experts?

Any thoughts?

20 minutes ago, Taha said:

Hi all,

Congrats to those who got their grant.

As most of you know, I:

Applied on 24 Sep 17

Sophorn asked for proof of employment on 2nd Feb 18

Adam asked for the same on 22n March 18

No contact since then.

Just for an icing on the cake, we had a newborn baby boy last week. I notified the Department and waiting for their advise.

What do you think it's going to be like, experts?

Any thoughts?

congrats for the new born baby.

• Like 1

Congrats to all those who have received their grants, I follow this forum with some interest and my participation will become a lot more intense when I apply for my 887 in the first week of Dec'18, long way to go.

A question I have that may be off on a tangent - how many 489 visa holders do you think are onshore at any time?